DoubleL is offline Junior Member

Football and strength testing

I play college football. In about 6 weeks I am getting tested on bench (225 for reps), cleans (max), 40, vert, and agility drill. I have 1000 mgs of dbol and plenty of nolva and clomid at my disposal. Can I get some suggestions on how to take it to get the best results for my testing? I'd like to get a feel for what the possible gains will be too if anyone knows. I'm 6'1 195 lbs. I am more concerned with the strength numbers right now. I can get 225 about 5 times right now and my cleans are about at a 285 max. Any input is appreciated.

As of right now I can't get a hold of any test or anything so I would like comments on what I have listed above please. I know i should be adding test but I can't find a source for that right now.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    dude, you play college football? you must be a cornerback or something.

I'm a wide receiver.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Waste of money Bro - Dbol will also puff you up something fierce - but I do get strong on it

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Dbol will elevate your strength...the down side to it is,it will shut you down.If you decide to run it,get some clomid to run after your cycle.It will assist in bringing your natural test levels back to par.

Agreed about the clomid. Already have plenty as well as plenty of nolva on hand too just in case. I am curious as to what you all think my reps for bench will increase to if I can get 225 5 times right now. If I eat right and take 30 mg a day for 4 weeks. I will be lifting my ass off as well as I am right now.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleL
    Agreed about the clomid. Already have plenty as well as plenty of nolva on hand too just in case. I am curious as to what you all think my reps for bench will increase to if I can get 225 5 times right now. If I eat right and take 30 mg a day for 4 weeks. I will be lifting my ass off as well as I am right now.
    If your sure you won't be drug tested,run it right up to the day of strength testing,the dbol will be in full force by then.You could get upwards of 6-7 more reps @ 225.

I can run it straight through the actual day of testing. I don't have to worry about the piss man. They test in the NCAA, but ****. How many times do you hear about guys gettin' busted? Makes the NCAA look bad and they want money. When you look bad you don't make money.

On another note, would Dbol help my 40, vertical, or agility at all if I am involved in an intense speed camp during my 4 week cycle? I am pretty sure it will help with my cleans. And does anyone have any advice on what to take on the day of testing to give me an extra boost? All info is appreciated. All opinions welcome. Thanks so far.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    your back will experience some intense pumps and it might interfere with the running and the vertical.

At 195 lbs is 25 mgs a day gonna be sufficient? Should I up the dosage or lower it?

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    You play football as do I and you know that we sweat like mothers...You need to drink 10x the amount of water you are drinking now or your gonna be laying on the ground with kidney pains.

ya, at 195 you should drink at least 1.3 gallons per day. With, Dbol , u need twice as much water, so you should be drinking at least 2.6 gallons per day. If you drink alcohol at all while on cycle, triple it - so 3.9 gallons.

hey, i'm gonna be playing college football next year.. tell me a little bit about the drug testing if you don't mind.

H-Tizz is offline Junior Member
    Do you play D1, I'm playing JC ball and they dont test so im doing a cycle during the season but if i go to a D1 school after the semester and they give me a drug test and I fail, will the coaches take away there offers. Your opinion is all i ask.

rawhide is offline Junior Member

fast twitch

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleL
    I can run it straight through the actual day of testing. I don't have to worry about the piss man. They test in the NCAA, but ****. How many times do you hear about guys gettin' busted? Makes the NCAA look bad and they want money. When you look bad you don't make money.

On another note, would Dbol help my 40, vertical, or agility at all if I am involved in an intense speed camp during my 4 week cycle? I am pretty sure it will help with my cleans. And does anyone have any advice on what to take on the day of testing to give me an extra boost? All info is appreciated. All opinions welcome. Thanks so far.
    I don't know if this is correct...but I know, or have heard from the peanut gallery, that some steroids effect fast twitch muscle fiber better than others...and I've heard D-bol doesn't do anything for fast-twitch...I can't remember where I read it but...I would do like prop...test has tons of studies how it increases fast twitch explosion performance. Keep reps in your workouts from 1-7 for optimal fast-twitch training...that's what I've gathered from several months of research. I started training more for fast-twitch and did 30 mg/var day and my vertical increased significantly...I dropped it down to 10 mg and my vertical stayed is definitely above average...and I'm a white dude! LOL...I think how you train is really important for the 40 and the vertical...I'm sure there are some other bro's that know a lot more than I do...

what about division 2? do they test for that. How easy is it to beat a test? Can you avoid a test? I think I'm going to a division 2 school this year, then I'll transfer out to a D-1 next year.

house71 is offline Associate Member
    i play for d2 ball they test you ramdom once or twice a year...i have done winny in the past and it has helped with my speed and streght. right now i can do 225 for 35

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy H-Tizz,

Quote Originally Posted by H-Tizz
    if i go to a D1 school after the semester and they give me a drug test and I fail, will the coaches take away there offers. Your opinion is all i ask.
    Yep.

Stengun

Just curious as to what people would suggest to give me a large boost the day of strength testing. The obvious choice is pop some stackers or slam some red bull. Anybody got any ideas on how to get an edge there? Any input is appreciated.

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    IMO you need strength with minimal weight gains for at least 3 of those tests.
    So I would preferably go with test prop and halo or var. But if the d-bol is all you can do, you should try 10-20 mg ED and see how you react. Those dosages improve strength while keeping bloat and back pumps to a minimum in some people.

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Btw, I would never have a redbull (without vodka anyways...) cause it's loaded with sugar. If you feel you need caffeine, drink straight coffee with no sugar. This way it won't get in your bloodstream as fast.

Thread Information