snowman is offline Senior Member

How long before Anadrol 50 starts kicking in?

I'm in to my first week, of anadrol 50 ( starting my second week today), how long before i start feeling the affect of it ? I thought i would start feeling it by the first week, but i don't see a difference in strengt.... i'm taking one a day, together with test e and deca ... i know i should not be feeling hte affect of the test and deca, but should't i be feeling the anadrol by now ?
    the color of the anadrol 50 is green, scored on one side, and the other side it's got what it looks like , something like a snake.... could this be fake ? should i up the dosage, to 2 pills instead of one?

Any help would be apreciated.... thanks in advance.

any one ...

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    they sound like BD.if they are real you should have felt something by now,i was running them at 200mg ed..wicked headaches though...only run for 4 weeks..if the are real they are one of the better a-50s out there

alevok Guest
    it takes me 2-3 weeks to see affect, be patient, it will kick in soon. Dont jump to 100mg in your first week, I usually start with 50mg w1 then 100mg w2 150mgw3 200mgw4 150mgw5 and 100mg w6

Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    it takes me 2-3 weeks to see affect, be patient, it will kick in soon. Dont jump to 100mg in your first week, I usually start with 50mg w1 then 100mg w2 150mgw3 200mgw4 150mgw5 and 100mg w6
    Thanks bro.... i will keep that in mind.... hopefully they are not fake... i don't think they are.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alevok

i do that as well and when on a bombs they sneak up on me usually anyway. suddenly i can add plates to alll presses and put on 10lbs of water without even realizing it.

Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    i do that as well and when on a bombs they sneak up on me usually anyway. suddenly i can add plates to alll presses and put on 10lbs of water without even realizing it.

LOL... i hope the same happens to me... thanks for the reply.

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    I feel them in about 4 days, but then i use 100mg a day and only weigh in at 170 so i guess each of us are different. Like someone else said though, wicked headaches, actually slowed down my work outs. I wouldn't run them for more than 3 weeks though, just my opinion... strong ****!

Thread Information