aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member

Need help with cycle - how much?

I'm planning on my second cycle soon after lack of research and misguided information on my first. I want to do:
    weeks 1-10 525mg test enan a week
    weeks 1-10 400mg deca a week
    weeks 1-4 40mg deca a week.

My problem is, being in Australia the only gear i can get my hands on is veterinary stuff. Although i know my source is legit, the test e is only 75mg/ml and the deca is 50mg/ml. I know its not good to inject more then 3ml at one time but is it ok to inject 6days a week and run my cycle like this:

Mon/Wed/Fri: test e 2ml/3ml/2ml
    Tues/Thurs/Sat: deca 3ml/2ml/3ml

Please help, i'm looking at gaining around 20-30lb. Currently 195 and around 15% bf. Have clomid and nolva on hand also. Thanks.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    weeks 1-10 525mg test enan a week
    weeks 1-10 400mg deca a week
    weeks 1-4 40mg deca a week <-- you mean deca or dbols?

birddog is offline Junior Member
    I am finishing medical school right now and I don't think that you should be too concerned with injecting that much if it is done in multiple spots and the drug is clean. make sure to draw back on the plunger as to make sure you're not in an artery or vein (which you probably already know) you don't need an embolism.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, it's fine to inject 6 days a week. I'm currently injecting every day (and many other guys on this board are as well). It's very common. Just make sure to rotate injection sites, and don't inject one area more than once a week. Check out spotinjections.com if you need some help.

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member

injection amounts - is it too much?

Thanks for the reply. I was a little bit sceptical at first at the amount of actual fluid i'd be injecting a week, but i thought, what the f**k, the gains would be worth it anyway. Can anyone tell me why its not a good idea to inject more then once a week in the same spot. I prefer to do quads over other places and didn't really have a problem doing them regularly with prop and winstrol .

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiejuicer
    Thanks for the reply. I was a little bit sceptical at first at the amount of actual fluid i'd be injecting a week, but i thought, what the f**k, the gains would be worth it anyway. Can anyone tell me why its not a good idea to inject more then once a week in the same spot. I prefer to do quads over other places and didn't really have a problem doing them regularly with prop and winstrol.
    it builds up scar tissue

Thread Information