RONHERE24 is offline New Member

Need Feed Back Starting Equipose

Im 6-6 280,,,built Pretty Well,,,,not Looking To Gain Size,,looking To Lean Downa Bit And Get Alittle Cut,,,,talked To A Buddy And He Said This Is The Best Stuff For Me,,,,im Looking For Something With Little Risk.....gonna Do 6 Weeks......will Equipose Help Me,,,and Does Anyone Know Of Any Major Concerns???

Thanks

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    First EQ needs to be run optimally 12 weeks for full effectiveness. Second, you need to run test with any cycle, it is the foundation. I think you should consider running test prop only (75mg ED), I think that will give you what you are looking for, low water retention, and harder definition. But it does have to be injected every day. But if you have no cycle experience, then I think you should learn more about steroids beforehand, and understand what PCT is prior to starting anything.

pct??what do u recommend after the equipose??

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are only looking to lean down the Clen /ECA with a change in your diet/cardio/training is what you should do....... No need to run any AS at this point without the proper research.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    If you are only looking to lean down the Clen/ECA with a change in your diet/cardio/training is what you should do....... No need to run any AS at this point without the proper research.
    Amen

JohnnyB

PCT is Post Cycle Therapy .
    It's what you do to recover your system back to normal.
    This normally consists of Clomid and Nolvadex .
    If I were you, after much research, I would settle down into a Test Enanthate only cyle, and run Nolvadex and L-Dex to keep the water down, then add cutter's to your 2nd & 3rd Cycles etc etc.
    Weeks 1-10: Test Enanthate @ 250mg E4D
    10mg Nolva & .5mg L-Dex Throughout.
    TSW
    Last edited by TheSevnthWarrior; 03-23-2004 at 09:16 AM.

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    diet and cardio.

wont work?

i have been eating right and doing insane cardio....my boys have been involved with the stuff for years and years,,,all look good and had good results,,,,,just want something to just lean me out a bit more,,,,i have been reading and researching,,,,,,,choose equipose cause its the safer of the gear,,,,would it do me no good?

diet then?

ok,,,if no equipose then diet and cardio,,,,i do mixed martial arts so the cardio is insane,,,,,i eat right,,,but the last few pounds are comming off,,,,,what do u suggest for a diet???can u give me a heads up???i kinda ndeed carbs for energy to survive the martial arts,,lol......help?

Quote Originally Posted by RONHERE24
    ok,,,if no equipose then diet and cardio,,,,i do mixed martial arts so the cardio is insane,,,,,i eat right,,,but the last few pounds are comming off,,,,,what do u suggest for a diet???can u give me a heads up???i kinda ndeed carbs for energy to survive the martial arts,,lol......help?
    Check out the other forums such as Diet/Supplements etc.
    EQ will do you good, but you and your body need to learn how you react to gear, starting with your body's natural hormone - Testosterone .
    Plus, EQ is VERY long legged, it needs to be ran longer than a first cycle is....12 weeks +.....most 1st cycles are no more than 10 weeks.
    Elevated Testosterone Levels , combined with the heavier training that will come with it, has been shown to increase metabolism somewhat all by itself.
    After anylizing your test cycle, and taking note of any sides, and taking measures to combat them, you'll be more suited to add compounds and other components for cutting, however, NOTHING, beats Diet and Cardio.
    You may want to try and get your energy from Clen /ECA to allow yourself to cut some of the Carbs.
    I really don't recommend Clen right away though. However a good stimulated sports drink can help you adjust to the lack of carbs you're used to...combating Fatigue/Lethargy from not having your normal Carb intake.
    TSW

Well, I hadn't noticed prior... but if Mud and JohnnyB think Clen is simple enough to start right off then you're good to go.... Iwas hesitant at first not knowing what you do daily ie work etc...Clen can play with you head a little until you get used to it..(can make you a bit jittery)....takes a few days.
    TSW

Thread Information