Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

winny for bridging....

How come no one ever uses like 25mg winny ED for bridging? I'm sure I know the answer to this but would like to hear some opinions and if anyone has ever tried it.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    talk to barbells79 in a few weeks he will be doing it bro.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    well depends on how long your bridgeing,it is 17alk.it can be toxic to the liver,its costly.i used primo to bridbe and anavar before.

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by big N
    well depends on how long your bridgeing,it is 17alk.it can be toxic to the liver,its costly.i used primo to bridbe and anavar before.

you took the words right out of my mouth

4 weeks....and it'll probably be 50mg ED. Shut up...all of you. I'm pretty damn sure I'll be shutting my natural test down, but I'll be able to get down to the low level of bf I want to while keeping all the muscle I have this way. I don't thikn I can stop myself on this one I'm afraid. Bah well. Thanks for the replies.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey nathan,
    kizer is right- im gonna start winny at 25 mg ed in about 3 weeks or a little less now. im gonna run it 5 weeks , and jump into my next cycle. im also of the opinion that my test levels will go south, but this is sort of an experiment for me so we will see how it goes......................

peace bb79

Originally posted by barbells79
    hey nathan,
    kizer is right- im gonna start winny at 25 mg ed in about 3 weeks or a little less now. im gonna run it 5 weeks , and jump into my next cycle. im also of the opinion that my test levels will go south, but this is sort of an experiment for me so we will see how it goes......................

peace bb79
    Sounds good bro. I'm of the opinion that it isn't gonna hurt me that much but it will make a world of difference for me in terms of making me happy. I'm also calling this an "experiment" and I don't plan on doing all the time so what the hell? I can let you know how it is going in a few if you're interested.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Nathan
    I'm of the opinion that it isn't gonna hurt me that much but it will make a world of difference for me in terms of making me happy.
    "We're here for a good time, not a long time, so have a good time, the sun can't shine every day." - Trooper

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    nathan
    it would be very cool if you could shoot me a pm or an email on how youre doing every once in a while. i would be greatly appreciative.

let me know ....................

peace bb79

Originally posted by barbells79
    nathan
    it would be very cool if you could shoot me a pm or an email on how youre doing every once in a while. i would be greatly appreciative.

let me know ....................

peace bb79
    No problem brother.

Originally posted by EXCESS

"We're here for a good time, not a long time, so have a good time, the sun can't shine every day." - Trooper
    Coudln't have said it better myself.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    did it at 50mgs per day for 6 weeks recently bro. added 8iu of slin post workout to it also. great results. my sex drive never faultered, i lost a little weight and strength but hardened up. my attitude towards training was good, appetite good. all in all i say it was a total success. adding the slin was a great idea. pounded the creatine an glutamine also.

Originally posted by bigkev
    did it at 50mgs per day for 6 weeks recently bro. added 8iu of slin post workout to it also. great results. my sex drive never faultered, i lost a little weight and strength but hardened up. my attitude towards training was good, appetite good. all in all i say it was a total success. adding the slin was a great idea. pounded the creatine an glutamine also.
    Thanks for the reply brother. How much bf did you lose? Were you dieting hard? Did you find that the winny preserved more or less all your muscle mass?

Thread Information