poppapump58 is offline Member

crossing the border

I finally talked my girlfriend into bringing some gear across the border. Im only bringing back clenbuteral and T3. Does anyone know how much my girlfriend and I can bring back legally. Also, if I do get caught with these items, what kind of penalty will I expect.

Its doesnt matter how strong you are, its how good you look on the beach.

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    you can bring back 50 individual pills per medication if you dont have a perscription and they are not banned in the states. and three months wourth of stuff if you have a persciption for "legal stuff" eg arimidex , clen , T3, novaldex, clomid. not legal: deca , eq, winstrol , etc...

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    clen wont pass.

in theory it shouldnt because it is not approved by the fda.
    Last edited by 3Vandoo; 01-27-2002 at 10:36 PM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by 3Vandoo
    clen wont pass.
    yes it will....

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by 3Vandoo
    in theory it shouldnt because it is not approved by the fda.
    true, but for some reason they let it across even if you have more than the "50 dosage" amount.....better that than juice...

Needleman is offline Banned
    You can expect you and your girlfriend to be spending alote of time behind bars when caught thats how much time!

sorry bro, them the fact......

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by Needleman
    You can expect you and your girlfriend to be spending alote of time behind bars when caught thats how much time!

sorry bro, them the fact......
    most times it's a fine, sometimes they just take your shit and let you go. depends on how the agent is feeling that day. take your chances - you get caught, pay the consequences.

Ironweb is offline Member

What about mail????

I have never done it but I have been thinking of making a run myself if I can not find something here. My thought is why can't you go down get your gear and mail it to yourself? Has anyone every tried that? Seems that would be the safest way. Again I have never done it. Any thoughts on that?

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: What about mail????

Originally posted by Ironweb
    My thought is why can't you go down get your gear and mail it to yourself? Has anyone every tried that? Seems that would be the safest way. Again I have never done it. Any thoughts on that?
    you could try that. for me, i like to know exactly where my gear is - like under my balls, or in my pockets. i don't trust the people in mexico, so there's no reason for me to trust the mail there.

Pwrlftr is offline Banned

Crossing the border....

Before Sept 11, you could easily bring back a 3, sometimes 6 month supply of SOME drugs with a prescription from an AMERICAN doctor. From personal experience on the Texas border, that has changed and the Customs officers are confiscating everything. If all you're trying to bring back is Clen and Cytomel , about the worst that will happen is they'll confiscate your stuff and send you on your way. Get caught with A.S. and you're probably going to jail AND lose your gear.

As for mailing it from Mexico, even before Sept 11, ALL packages from Mexico were searched.

The lines at the border now just don't make it worth it any more.

Good luck and good lifting....pwrlftr

Ironweb is offline Member
    Thanks for the 411 Pwrlftr.

Thread Information