slickrick is offline New Member

First Cycle Questions, Also Using Eq Only.....

im aware now that my gains from using test will be much greater when cycling for my first time with the EQ. the only thing is that im 5'8" 155 lbs 10 % BF and im only looking to gain 12-15 pounds off this EQ only cycle. are these hopes out of reach for a first cycle, and how many mg's/week of EQ should i run on my first cycle. 400mg/week? if i did run test, would i be able to run it for just a few weeks(6 weeks for example) or would it have to be a cycle long thing. and would using sustanon 250 be a good form of test to use?

your gonna have to run the test throughout the whole cycle ending it 2 weeks after you doseage of EQ has stopped.i wouldnt run EQ alone for the fact that if you just saved it for a 2nd cycle it would work out much better.you should consider doing a low dose test cycle.if you use sustanon your gonna end up injecting around every 2nd or 3rd day for the fact that it has some test prop in it.sustanon is a poor choice as a test for a first cycle.just get a bottle of enanthate and save your EQ

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by slickrick
    im aware now that my gains from using test will be much greater when cycling for my first time with the EQ. the only thing is that im 5'8" 155 lbs 10 % BF and im only looking to gain 12-15 pounds off this EQ only cycle. are these hopes out of reach for a first cycle, and how many mg's/week of EQ should i run on my first cycle. 400mg/week? if i did run test, would i be able to run it for just a few weeks(6 weeks for example) or would it have to be a cycle long thing. and would using sustanon 250 be a good form of test to use?

Sust is not good, you have to injedt EOD to get the blood levels close to right. ED is preferred. Id just run a single esterd test for 10 weeks. Use the EQ later, plus 12 weeks is the minumum for EQ

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you probably won't gain 12-15 lbs on 400 mg a week eq for 6 weeks. You're maybe looking at 5 lbs at the most. That's more in the range of the gains you keep from 12 weeks of 500 mg test.

Thread Information