big swoll is offline Member

Should I Add Nolvadex??

whats up guys, this is my upcomming cycle, and im wondering if i should add nolvadex in the mix....lemme know what cha think....and if you want to critique the cycle feel free

week 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    week 1-12 test cyp 600mg ew
    week 1-11 deca 450mg ew
    week 5-15 hcg 500iu 2x weekly
    week 13-15 prop 75mg ed
    week 3 days post prop- begin clomid
    ldex .5mg ed throughout

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes add nolva to the cycle at 10mg ED and then bump it to 20mg ED durring PCT. You can then lower the L-dex to .25mg

The only thing I would change in your cycle is up the D-bol to at least 35mg

jbol is offline Senior Member
    might not hurt to have some on hand,dont understand the hcg and clomid..i thought you only needed one of them

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    might not hurt to have some on hand,dont understand the hcg and clomid..i thought you only needed one of them
    He's ok on the HCG ...... it's being ran the last week before PCT starts.

thanks for the quick replies guys.....i will add nolva at 10mg ed until pct then up it to 20mg thanks to mudman.....jbol---i do have it on hand, and im not starting without it....hcg and clomid do different things.....there was a really good post about the two a while back

chinups Guest
    Sending out my order tomorrow. I am still debating the nolva as well.
    Any opinions?

Big Swol-You are doing much higher dosages then me and you have deca , I would throw it in.

mudman---ya beat me to it 2 questions for ya....i have never taken dbol before, so i thought 30 mg would be fine...do you still think i should up it.....and do you also think that my hcg is fine? thanks

jbol is offline Senior Member
    ok...i stand corrected,and glad to hear that you wouldnt start without nolva....i do like mudmans advice of 10mg ed and lowering the ldex to .25 ed, then 20mg ed during pct....cycle looks good bro
    Last edited by jbol; 03-25-2004 at 09:43 AM.

chinups.....you're right bro, i am gonna use it....i just wasn't sure if i needed to take the nolva and liquidex

chinups Guest
    liquidex is real good. I did dbols last yr at like 30-35mg and I was getting ripped. I mean everyone said that the deebs would get you so bloated but I get the ldex helped alot. What kind of deebs?

Yep..... HCG looks good..... I don't feel you need that many weeks but it will keep the Deca from making peas out of your nuts.

A lot of D-bol is under dosed and if you weigh around 200lbs or a little lighter I would use no less than 35mg ED...... JMO but you will see a big difference.

chinups Guest
    UP THE DBOLS NOW BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THEM!!!!
    THERE ****ING AWESOME!!! PUMPS ARE INSANE.

I found myself wanting to eat more and more, I started at a low dose and constantly moved the dosage up.

ive got generic chinese dbols, 10mg per tab.....and before anybody says anything, yes i know they're legit....seems like everytime i tell somebody that i have generic chinese tabs the first thing they say is "are you sure they're real?"......sorry i got off track there

Mud---right now im weight in at right around 210....so i might up them to 40mg ed

Chinups--im pumped about trying them..everybody that i know who has taken them has grown like a weed

Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    ive got generic chinese dbols, 10mg per tab.....and before anybody says anything, yes i know they're legit....seems like everytime i tell somebody that i have generic chinese tabs the first thing they say is "are you sure they're real?"......sorry i got off track there

Mud---right now im weight in at right around 210....so i might up them to 40mg ed

Chinups--im pumped about trying them..everybody that i know who has taken them has grown like a weed
    You sure they're real........

40mg is good at your weight. If you feel too much lower back pain then lower your dosage.

thanks for all the help guys

Thread Information