Sage is offline Anabolic Member

Red face Aspirate, i dunno what to do

Aspirate the syringe - pull back slightly on the plunger - you will see one of two things. (A). You will see a couple small air bubbles that when you stop applying pressure upward on the plunger will readily go back into the muscle or (B). Droplets of blood. (A) being the obviously favorable one. If there is blood you must pull out, switch needles and start over.

I look at the pics on "SpotInjections".com and do not clearly understand the aspiration process.

Bros, just explain this to me as if you r talking to an eight year old, i am sure its something simple and i am probably worried for no reason but need major clarification before going all happy with the needle and schittt.

A) Why apply pressure upward on the plunger (meaning push it up slightly as if out of syringe) and how far up?

I am assuming the bubbles are occurring inside the syringe but will they be on top or the bottom portion of the syringe and why will the bubble occur in the first place?

I don't understand the concept with bubbles, i read people trying to avoid bubbles in the syringe then why make them????

B) Whats the deal with Droplets of blood? does this mean the guy hit something on the way in or the needle is not far enough into the muscle?

Will the droplets of blood get inside the syringe and if they do should i draw again from the vial?

I am a bit clueless with this step to successfully start injecting and would like some clear explanation or maybe a video clip.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

correct....

Bros, just explain this to me as if you r talking to an eight year old, i am sure its something simple and i am probably worried for no reason but need major clarification before going all happy with the needle and schittt.

A) Why apply pressure upward on the plunger (meaning push it up slightly as if out of syringe) and how far up? Just pull it up a little. One or two things will happen. You will either see blood enter the syringe or you will see tiny air bubbles. You shouldn't have to pull it up to far.

I am assuming the bubbles are occurring inside the syringe but will they be on top or the bottom portion of the syringe and why will the bubble occur in the first place?

I don't understand the concept with bubbles, i read people trying to avoid bubbles in the syringe then why make them???? The concept is simple. If you pull up and see tiny air bubbles and NOT blood, it means your good to go. (basically your not inside a vein. If you were inside a vein, then obviously you'd be pulling up blood)

B) Whats the deal with Droplets of blood? does this mean the guy hit something on the way in or the needle is not far enough into the muscle? Again, if you aspirate, and blood enters the syringe, pull the needle out, replace the needle and try again.

Will the droplets of blood get inside the syringe and if they do should i draw again from the vial? No, you can go ahead switch the needle and shoot your gear.

I am a bit clueless with this step to successfully start injecting and would like some clear explanation or maybe a video clip.

"buylongterm",

is there a way or a method to get every bubble out of the syringe after aspiration before injecting?

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    you dont need to get the air bubbles out after you aspirate since it means you re not in a vein so its safe.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    "buylongterm",

is there a way or a method to get every bubble out of the syringe after aspiration before injecting?
    you should get all the little bubbles out before you inject... once you're in and you're aspirating (pulling back on the plunger) the little bubbles which come in won;t make a difference they came from inside you so it won;t hurt you... also you dont; have to crank it back.. i don;t even really see any bubbles, when i pull back i put a little pressure on it... it it's really tought to pull back im not going to yank on it.. all aspirtaion is for is to make sure you're not in a blood vessel.. and if you are the syringe will pull back easily and blood will come in... you you see no blood you're good.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't worry about bubbles at all if I were you. I've always aspirated and I've never SEEN any bubbles. And aspiration shouldn't be any big deal really -I've read nurses say just a little flick upward on the syringe handle is enough.

Ripped Canadians.com has a real good page on injection info you might want to look at -it helped me a lot. They recommend three seconds or so of light upward pressure on the handle (is that the correct term?) of the syringe, which is what I do.

If you've hit a vein, in my experience blood will come pouring in readily -remember your blood's under pressure in the first place. It happened to me a couple times on my first cycle and still scared me half to death there was so much so fast. But I just went ten weeks with every day injections and never pulled blood once.

The tiny bubbles, as I've heard it explained, are just oxygen from your blood or some crazy thing like that and if you get some just inject them back in. Like I said I've never seen any myself and I always aspirate .

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    If you have some big bubbles in the oil BEFORE you inject, just point the needle upward, flick the side of the syringe a few times with your finger til they rise to the top and then push them out the needle.

Sometimes if I have a lot of bubbles I'll pull a lot of air into the syringe and wait for them to all pop into the air then just expell the air.

It's always good in my opinion to expell a little oil after you push out any bubbles and let them run down the side of the sryinge -it helps the needle slide in more easily by lubricating it.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Maybe this will help you.
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/inject.php
    Wish I could help more, but I'm too young to do AS anyway.
    Good luck bro!

Lynn is offline Female Member
    step away from that syringe before you hurt yourself !! LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    "buylongterm",

OK, you have a loaded syringe. No air right?

Now,... you aspirate (pull up on the plunger) what have you done?
    You have expanded the area in which the gear is located.

Obviously more Gear in not going to magically appear to fill the now expanded Void, so what does?
    You got it, air, not necessarily oxigen, but air, hence the appearence of "Bubbles"...Get it?

(If you don't I'm all done)
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn
    step away from that syringe before you hurt yourself !! LMAO

aight, i c what's going on now, i am sure i'll get a hang of it after i hit a few veins here and there J/K.

i appreciate the detailed explanations bros.....

Thread Information