Thread: i need help

boywonder is offline New Member

i need help

whats up fellas i need some help im 19 6'4 190lbs and i just got some tornel super test 250 i need some info. what gains can i expect to see. how long should my cycle be? work out tips? anything that could help, im new at this. thanks.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    You are 19 bro. Stash the test somewhere for a while and hang out in the diet and workout forums. Get huge for a while in there, and stick your head in here every so often to read up. Give your body some time to reach full adult maturity, you should have no problems growing at this point on diet and exercize alone.

That being said, do a search on "test only cycle." You will get all the info you need by doing that.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by boywonder
    whats up fellas i need some help im 19 6'4 190lbs and i just got some tornel super test 250 i need some info. what gains can i expect to see. how long should my cycle be? work out tips? anything that could help, im new at this. thanks.

Best advice I can give is, Don't do **** right now. Wait a couple years until your natural test levels start going down. AAS at your age can screw you up in the long run.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Best advice I can give is, Don't do **** right now. Wait a couple years until your natural test levels start going down. AAS at your age can screw you up in the long run.
    More good advice.

boywonder is offline New Member
    i know what u mean man,im trying but i eat so much and i cant gain weight and i lift alot but i dont see any results its like ive been stuck at 190 for so long..im tired of bieng a skinny i need to get big... and if im gonna take the test i want to do it right thats why im asking u guys,so i dont just take it and nothing happens.

Thread Information