juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

what do you do if

you have gyno from deca or equipose what should i take will nolvadex work did deca cycle a few months ago just finished a equipose cycle my pecs look a little weird could it just be fatty tissue or body fat

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Did you use any test in the cycle? Also, was there any pain, itching, soreness near your nipples?

I doubt it would be from EQ and if your prolactin levels became high from the deca then you would lactate...... so if none of the symptoms have shown up it might just be fat.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i have seen some interesting looking chest development in my friends over the years...none of them have gyno, but just some fat that covers their pecs and distorts their upper body slightly.

Mud is right...I seriously doubt the EQ could have caused it, so most likely it is just a fat deposit.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

what to do if you

would cardio help with the fat deposits should i take come clenbuterol to burn more fat or is there something else i can do to get rid rid of the fat deposits

ps i have no swelleing or soreness so i guess your right about the fat deposit

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    are u sure its fat and not water retention?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    would cardio help with the fat deposits should i take come clenbuterol to burn more fat or is there something else i can do to get rid rid of the fat deposits

ps i have no swelleing or soreness so i guess your right about the fat deposit
    that sounds like fat...i would do lots of cario, clen and an eca would help too and see if you dont notice a difference...my for your next one you should run a true cutter and see what happens

Thread Information