RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member

Help is Appreciated

This was posted on another board but this board is the **** and i wanted some of you guys to take a lok at what i've thought out.

I was wondering about my upcoming REAL first cycle. I've done a ****ty, unresearched, and basically terrible cycle in the past however now i've spent countless hours researching and I wanted some input for my fist cycle. I have 2 possiblities that I am examining:
    Cycle 1
    100 mg prop Eod (week 1-8)
    75 mg tren eod (week 1-6)

Ancillaries:
    10 mg nolva ed (week 1-8 and through PCT)
    Clomid for PCT

Cycle 2
    Test enth 500 mg/week (week 1-10)

Ancillaries:
    10 mg Nolva ed (week 1-10 and through PCT)
    .25mg arimidex or l-dex (week 1-10) to reduce bloating

The second cylce is a more basic beginner cyle (fewer injestions, single compound) However I am really interested in putting on quality mass and increased streanght while significantly decreasing BF% which points me more in the direction of the first cycle.

Thanks for any help guys, It is much appreciated!

barbarian is offline Banned
    cycle one is what you want then, but as with any cycle your diet and training make the diff in wether or not you cut down BF or bulk up

Yeah i know how imporant diet and training are in bulking and cutting however i was more looking for thoughts on the eod injects and running tren for a first cycle. Thanks Barbarian.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    id consider upping the prop to 150 mgs eod on the first cycle and running the tren at 100 mgs eod or 50 ed...

barbarian is offline Banned
    and if your gona run tren do ed injects, 75mgs a day seems to work wonders

I want to keep the test higher than the tren (avoid shutdown) and don't want to go to heavy with the doses. If i do 75 mg ed i would need to run 100 mg prop ed which is 700 mg/week of test. Do you think this is too high for a 1st cyle? or is it reasonable? Im just trying to go about AAS in a responsible manner, and ceratinly don;t want to go overboard on my first cycle! Thanks for hte help fellas.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Combine both cycles like this.

enan 250mg mon/thur 1-10
    tren 50mg ED 1-9
    prop 75mg ED 1-4

Nolva 10mg ED up it to 20mg through PCT clomid therapy. I wouldnt worry about ldex through this cycle unless you are prone to gyno the nolvadex should be good enough for bloat. Up to you. Up the nolva to 20mg through PCT due to the estrogen back lash you will get during the PCT stage.

The prop is your kicker to start the cycle off. You wont see affects of enan until about the 4th week maybe little more. Run tren ED because you will spike your levels EOD and you wont get the full affect and reach the saturation phase properly or hold it there.

Also, if anyone wants to comment on this. You might be able to run Tren to the 10th week along with enan because of the short ester half life.

Quote Originally Posted by RUDY-14
    This was posted on another board but this board is the **** and i wanted some of you guys to take a lok at what i've thought out.

I was wondering about my upcoming REAL first cycle. I've done a ****ty, unresearched, and basically terrible cycle in the past however now i've spent countless hours researching and I wanted some input for my fist cycle. I have 2 possiblities that I am examining:
    Cycle 1
    100 mg prop Eod (week 1-8)
    75 mg tren eod (week 1-6)

Ancillaries:
    10 mg nolva ed (week 1-8 and through PCT)
    Clomid for PCT

Cycle 2
    Test enth 500 mg/week (week 1-10)

Ancillaries:
    10 mg Nolva ed (week 1-10 and through PCT)
    .25mg arimidex or l-dex (week 1-10) to reduce bloating

The second cylce is a more basic beginner cyle (fewer injestions, single compound) However I am really interested in putting on quality mass and increased streanght while significantly decreasing BF% which points me more in the direction of the first cycle.

Thanks for any help guys, It is much appreciated!

Here how about 150 mg prop ed (total 600mg/week of test) and 75 mg ed of tren (total 525mg/week)??

Luvmyroids:
    I appreciate the help forsure; however i am a little leery about running all those compounds for a first cycle.

To be honest with you. You should run a test cycle first only to see how you will react to AS. As for this being a first cycle 600mg week with 75mg of tren ED is to much in my opinion. You will get serious side affects in the beginning like insomnia, night sweats, anxiety, flushing of the heart and fast beatings due to the rush of hormones converted from test. BP will sky rocket and other possible sides. Tren is good for hitting you hard.
    Here how about 150 mg prop ed (total 600mg/week of test) and 75 mg ed of tren (total 525mg/week)??

Yep, I agree.
    Luvmyroids:
    I appreciate the help forsure; however i am a little leery about running all those compounds for a first cycle.

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Combine both cycles like this.

enan 250mg mon/thur 1-10
    tren 50mg ED 1-9
    prop 75mg ED 1-4

Nolva 10mg ED up it to 20mg through PCT clomid therapy. I wouldnt worry about ldex through this cycle unless you are prone to gyno the nolvadex should be good enough for bloat. Up to you. Up the nolva to 20mg through PCT due to the estrogen back lash you will get during the PCT stage.

The prop is your kicker to start the cycle off. You wont see affects of enan until about the 4th week maybe little more. Run tren ED because you will spike your levels EOD and you wont get the full affect and reach the saturation phase properly or hold it there.

Also, if anyone wants to comment on this. You might be able to run Tren to the 10th week along with enan because of the short ester half life.

I was thinking about that too.. much better.. great cycle.. If I was you.. I would go with this one insted of the other one !

How about as you stated in your previous post 75mg ed prop and 50 mg ed tren wihtout the enth? thats just a little bit over 500 mg/week of test.

It will be 525mg of test with 350mg of tren a week which will be fine. If you want you can run prop through with tren without enanthate . If you dont mind the ED injections. Dont see a problem with that. Prop will cause less bloat also if you have a concern for that.
    How about as you stated in your previous post 75mg ed prop and 50 mg ed tren wihtout the enth? thats just a little bit over 500 mg/week of test.

Thanks alot luvmyroids sounds great i think ill run that **** im so pumped. Thanks alot

No problem. Run nolva like I suggested and if you have any prolactin problems due to tren run B6 at 200mg 2-3x's daily until affects subside. Grow and get big bro.
    Thanks alot luvmyroids sounds great i think ill run that **** im so pumped. Thanks alot

Thanks again luvmyroids, i will keep ya posted on how thinigs go.

Thread Information