bake is offline Junior Member

Feel awful--no energy

For the past week I have been feeling like crap. I am about 7 weeks into my cycle. No energy, wanting to sleep all the time and have had a hot sweaty feeling most of the day but no fever. Sex drive has really weakened in the last week also. Everything had been going good but for the past week it has been really hard to want to work out or do anything at all. It is close to time to stop taking Tren and I am wondering if I have hit the wall with it and should just stop now instead of waiting another 10 days. Any ideas about this. I am getting to where I feel so tired that I am thinking about stopping everything. If I were to go to the doctor I don't know what I would say. Any ideas or thoughts?

750mg Test E/wk
    525mg Tren/wk
    400mg EQ/wk

350mg Winny/wk for the last 4 weeks of cycle

ColdSore is offline Banned
    yeah it happened to me on my last cycle for a few weeks...AAS can supress your imune system so you may be sick...the lethargy sounds normal though, im always tired when im on

Sorken is offline Member
    Bro.. thats because of you cycle.. your tren and eq is higher then the test.. you got 925mg of tren and eq.. and 750mg of test.. the test should always be higher then the rest of the steroids .. you have been shutdown..

Sorken is offline Member
    Maby you should raise the test to 1000mg/wk.. and then your test will be higher than the rest.. Try with that !

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Sorken
    Bro.. thats because of you cycle.. your tren and eq is higher then the test.. you got 925mg of tren and eq.. and 750mg of test.. the test should always be higher then the rest of the steroids.. you have been shutdown..
    i dont know...it may be...im not completely doubting you, but 750mg of test should be enough to keep him from being shut down... ...but then again, everyone is different so it could be

Do you think if I went with some Prop it would speed things up? I thought as long as Test mg was higher than everything else it was cool. Didn't realize it had to be higher than the total mg of the other drugs.

Thanks

I would wait it out, and finish the tren ...it honestly sounds normal to me...i get that way too...at first i think its my sex drive going away, but then i notice im always tired and lazy and just want to sleep...until i get my ass to the gym then im ok

dehydration may be the cause. Its the most common cause of lethargy

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Hows your diet and sleep going? I know that when on my cycle if i don;t get 8 hours of sleep and eat healthy i get very drain'd! I won't stop your cycle bro. I would increase your test and maybe lower other AS you are using for the time being but work through it. Good luck bro

Guess I will jack the test and give it another week or two and see how I feel then. If something doesn't change by then I don't see the point in going on because I don't have the energy to get any kind of a decent workout right now. Would PCT and try to figure out what went wrong be the thing to do? I thought about getting some prop by the end of the week to supplement the Enan if it is a test deficiency to get my level up. Does that sound like the thing to do? I am so tired feeling that getting through a day of work has been a b*tch for the past week not too mention trying to lift some iron.

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bake
    Guess I will jack the test and give it another week or two and see how I feel then. If something doesn't change by then I don't see the point in going on because I don't have the energy to get any kind of a decent workout right now. Would PCT and try to figure out what went wrong be the thing to do? I thought about getting some prop by the end of the week to supplement the Enan if it is a test deficiency to get my level up. Does that sound like the thing to do? I am so tired feeling that getting through a day of work has been a b*tch for the past week not too mention trying to lift some iron.
    have you been running tren acetate or enanthate ?? One of the problems seems to be that you should have been running prop from the beginning...if i am correct....

Sorken is offline Member
    Skip the tren bro !!

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds normal to me too. I usually feel that way when I'm on. Always sleepy and lethargic and in need of motivation to hit the iron. Usually if you can get yourself into the gym, things will get better. Just gotta get there.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    A lot of guys rave about how they feel energetic and all that on gear but I wonder if they're not in the minority. I know it really makes me lethargic whether the test level is high or low and plenty of other bros I've talked to as well.

I'm just coming off ten weeks of Prop 100mg/day and Var 40mg/day and I was really getting sick of being so lethargic and out of it. So you're certainly not alone.

Thanks for the replies. It's nice to know I'm not alone feeling like ****!!!!!!!!!

Bake

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    bro im feelin the exact same way right now! im doin 450mg's of tren and about 750mg's os sust and i feel drained too, im startin to actually feel a little better now after sleepin better but its ****ty. just stick with it and you'll b fine.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Ok good, I'm not the only one...

Quote Originally Posted by bake
    Thanks for the replies. It's nice to know I'm not alone feeling like ****!!!!!!!!! Bake
    By the way, your avatar is hilarious. Someone should be holding two coconuts in the foreground.

Bump!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea man, i think its because of your cycle,,, im one of the ones who gets energetic on cycle and i have a better sense of general well being...

you might want to either bump up the test or drop the tren to 50 mg ed...

I dropped the Tren yesterday and decided to finish up with 750 Test E and 400 EQ. Should a go to a 1000mg on the Test? I'm not that advanced a user and that sounds awful high but something has got to give quick because I am a super pussie when it comes to being sick and feeling bad.

Bake

I wouldn't go that high on the test -in fact I wouldn't go as highas 750mg unless you're an advanced user whose muscle mass is way over your natural limit.

I started out doing my Prop cycle at 100mg every 36 hours, then thought I'd try every day -that's 700mg Prop/week, and Prop is more potent than enanthate . All it seemed to do to me is make me more lethargic than before. I noticed no increase in gains at all.

Seems like if you feel lousy on the gear you're on, a higher level of enanthate might just continue the problem.

Oh never mind, I didn't realize you were staying on the tren . In that case I can't help you.

Thread Information