Dee-termined is offline Associate Member

New To The Game.

I just got a few questions to make sure I do this safe.

1. What kind of file am I needing for the ampules? What is a good technique for braking off the top?

2. On my first injection of 200ml of deca I could'nt draw all the juice into the syringe, 3cc 22 guage, did I due something wrong.

3. Once injecting you want to draw the syringe back alittle while in to see if blood enters syringe so you know if you hit a vein or artery, right?

4. Is an inch and a half needle what you want

Thanx
    D.

razor67 is offline Banned
    uuhhh, id hold off on the cycle..do some more research
    are you running the deca alone?
    yes you need to aspirate

stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member
    your kinda asking other people to do your research...
    needle size depends on what and where your shooting...
    you should read up on injecting...there is alot of good info here... go to the search link at the top and type "spot injections" -- aspiration is a must...
    Last edited by stack-a-licious; 03-23-2004 at 02:57 PM.

bouya_ak is offline Junior Member
    1) you shouldn't need a file, just break the top off

2) How much was left?, If it's in amps, there should be a little extra, a 100th of a ml won't make a diffrence.

3)right, it's only happend to me once, and I've done close to a hundred injections.

4) 1.5 is good for quads and glutes

Hope this helps, and welcome to AR

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Do some research bud. You should know these things you are asking yourself before you start a cycle, and whatever you do DONT run deca alone.

barbarian is offline Banned
    lol yes do more research

Yes I'm running the Deca alone. I've done alot of research but the reason i ask is because there is a difference from reading stuff and asking people that I feel confident know what thier talking about. Plus someone that has done this for awile might have some good tips they have learned that make the injections alittle easier.

Thanx.
    D.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee-termined
    Yes I'm running the Deca alone. I've done alot of research but the reason i ask is because there is a difference from reading stuff and asking people that I feel confident know what thier talking about. Plus someone that has done this for awile might have some good tips they have learned that make the injections alittle easier.

Thanx.
    D.
    Well, bro, the stuff your reading on this board are from guys who have done tons of cycles and know how to run them correctly. Running a Deca only cycle is NOT WISE. Plain and simple.

You definitely need to do some serious research. Questions like this should of been asked months ago....But to help you out with your questions:

1. What kind of file am I needing for the ampules? What is a good technique for braking off the top? - Use a pen cap. Works everytime

2. On my first injection of 200ml of deca I could'nt draw all the juice into the syringe, 3cc 22 guage, did I due something wrong. - Hmmm, No. Its NOT 200ml, it's MG. One amp you should definitely not be able to fill to the top!!! If it says "200mg/ml", then thats 1cc.

3. Once injecting you want to draw the syringe back alittle while in to see if blood enters syringe so you know if you hit a vein or artery, right? - Very important. Thats called aspirating!

4. Is an inch and a half needle what you want. For the Glutes. I would use 1" for everything else

Do you have your post cycle thearpy on hand? A DECA only cycle is going to shut you down VERY HARD!!!!! Test should be the base of all cycles, especially when running with DECA! Who told you to run a DECA only cycle?
    Last edited by buylongterm; 03-23-2004 at 03:28 PM.

Well I definately need to do alot more research, by chance can anyone give me a heads up on a book or article that takes you through the abc's of injecting , cycles, and what's needed. I can do the research I'm only curious if anyone has found something that put it all in perspective for them.

Thanx.
    D.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee-termined
    Well I definately need to do alot more research, by chance can anyone give me a heads up on a book or article that takes you through the abc's of injecting , cycles, and what's needed. I can do the research I'm only curious if anyone has found something that put it all in perspective for them.

Thanx.
    D.
    yeah, spotinjects is a good place to look. for other info on cycles and so forth, just look around here. you can do a search through the threads to find almost anything your looking for

I hate to say it but I want to find something that has all the info or someone who knows what they are doing to talk too. I find that going throught the threads that there is fifty different views on how to do , or cycle, one thing. It gets alittle confusing tring to decide which info is good and which is not.

Thanx
    D.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    you really want to run a testerone only cycle... single ester, around 400-500 mgs a week. enanathate or cypionate will work fine...

thats really your best bet imo...

Thread Information