Thread: gear??

colinw is offline Junior Member

gear??

on dianabol , which other supplements should be taken. Milk thistle?? my friend is getting ready for a cycle and im trying to help him prepare the best i can. I told him since its his first that 15mg per day is enough and that he needs to increase eating habbits. And once off i have heard that you will loose up to 40% of all gains, is this true? Also would it be good to wait some time and maybe take winnie for cuting?? any advice i can push forward would be great.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    go get a cup of coffee and head to the eduational forum....

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to agree with racing. Read up in the educational threads and find out what a novice cycle should consist of. Dianabol alone is a terrible first cycle. Although you are on the right track keeping it to test only. Also we need stats on your bud. Training experience, and dieting. There is a lot of info that is not mentioned we need to critique or help you.
    Quote Originally Posted by colinw
    on dianabol, which other supplements should be taken. Milk thistle?? my friend is getting ready for a cycle and im trying to help him prepare the best i can. I told him since its his first that 15mg per day is enough and that he needs to increase eating habbits. And once off i have heard that you will loose up to 40% of all gains, is this true? Also would it be good to wait some time and maybe take winnie for cuting?? any advice i can push forward would be great.

can you explain test more. Im not so familiar with the lingo

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    test short for testosterone . Any test is known as test enanthate , test cypionate , test propionate , etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by colinw
    can you explain test more. Im not so familiar with the lingo

you know, im trying to do some much reading and understanding of so many diffrent drugs but i cant seem to get the answers i want. Is there a specific thread you guys can recomend. I hate asking questions and having you guys tell me to go read somewhere else. I dont wanna waste any one elses time but i really would like to get as much knowledge on these, Fina, eq, d-bol, anadrol . Like the gains, effects on body what other supplements should be taken. Eating habbits. Any direction to previous threads would be greatly appreciated.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

read

just be patient and read as much as possible,then ask some questions! hit the drug profiles and study up on testosterone first. there is plenty of info on this board and all you have to do is search and poof you'll find most of what you need to know. good luck!

Thread Information