bayoumike is offline New Member

Update From Bayoumike/bust

New Update from Bayoumike/Bust

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Bros....I know it has been a while since anyone has heard from me so I thought it was about time for an update. I came to a realization a few days ago, after sitting around for weeks feeling depressed about everything my company, my family and myself have been going through. I will be a man and admit and be honest (the way that everyone knows that I am), yes I even cried to my wife about why this had to happen. I know I sound like a real pussy right now, but I had to get this off my chest and let my bros know what I have been going through over here. You guys are my family and it has been real hard for me to not be able to talk about our situation. It has been traumatic for us not only losing a company I prided myself on but the impact on everyone around me cuts deep too. My workers are unemployed, my wife and I are facing the worst because of the way our community views us right now and our company has been left in limbo as well. It really hit us hard because most of our profits were spent helping others and on new research we were working night and day on developing new natural supplements and building a new supplement company. Not only did they destroy the company already known but the development of our new products and new company as well (only temporarily). I could see something like this maybe happening to a company built on greed and all about maximizing their profit margin, but not a company such as ours that was not in it for the money and never was, that is what made us different from the other companies. We started this company to help people while doing something that we could take pride in and really enjoyed. Enough about my sad life, it is time to move on and learn from this experience. After working through all these different feelings and having to start from scratch until justice can be served, I realized hey we weren't doing anything illegal to begin with. There haven't been any charges brought to my company. I told myself ,hey I am not going to sit around like this,I am going to start to rebuild my company (hint) as strong as it was before. SINCE WE WERE NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG AND NEVER HAD PLANS TO. With this number one fact in mind, why should we just crawl under a rock and disappear? Well, we aren't! I am still going to be here working as hard as ever.

bayoumike is offline New Member
    My Company Is Back Up And Running ....slowly Though

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    **** I have been trying to get ahold of you for ever about your products. You lost tons of busniess bro, it isn't going to be easy since there is now one company in particular who has taken all your business. Anyway, keep your head up bro, you will be back up and on your feet within months. Life is 80 years. If you are busy with this **** for 1 year, you still have the other 79 years to catch up. Not to mention you have had 30 years or so of living it up.

Quote Originally Posted by bayoumike
    My Company Is Back Up And Running ....slowly Though
    Mike, Safety Check.
    On a one to Ten, What is your Honest opinion
    Thanks,
    TSW

peaker is offline Senior Member
    all the best mike!

jbol is offline Senior Member
    how do we know its you bro?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Good to hear

JohnnyB

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    So your back up and running, kinda, thats good.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Well bro...I'm in the N.O. area as well and have ordered from you several times, and was very happy. I have been using another company while all this was/is going on. I would rather give you my business....period.

Keep us updated!

D

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Equiguns
    **** I have been trying to get ahold of you for ever about your products. You lost tons of busniess bro, it isn't going to be easy since there is now one company in particular who has taken all your business. Anyway, keep your head up bro, you will be back up and on your feet within months. Life is 80 years. If you are busy with this **** for 1 year, you still have the other 79 years to catch up. Not to mention you have had 30 years or so of living it up.

Hey why don't you just rub salt in the open wound you fuk! Like he doesn't know he lost tons of business!!! What a trick!

Good luck mike.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    You have my support mike. Told you that from the beginning.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    sounds good...i hope everything works out smoothly and quick

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Hi Mike,
    you have my support!!! I was your customer and I'll be you customer:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Hey why don't you just rub salt in the open wound you fuk! Like he doesn't know he lost tons of business!!! What a trick!

Good luck mike.
    ROFLMAO!

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Good luck bringing it on back!!!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    best of luck mike.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep your head up bro, never except defeat. I wish you all the best. You will always have me as a customer for life!!!!!

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    Keep your chin-up man, the only way to go is up.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    good to hear bro! Man up and do what you gotta do....

Thread Information