fire-n-ice is offline New Member

6 week cycle or 10 week?

I am taking ENTH,CLEN ,DECA , PROVIRON ......I am taking the ENTH for 500 for 6 weeksn now and deca 400, proviron 50 mg 3 weeks on then off.....Should I do this for 10 weeks or what should I do?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Long acting esters like Enan, Deca , Cyp, EQ......... they need to be ran minimum10 weeks or longer to give the AS time to build blood levels so they can start working.

Now, what does your cycle look like that you are running? Also why would you run proviron 3 weeks on then 3 weeks off. Did I read this wrong?

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Long acting esters like Enan, Deca , Cyp, EQ......... they need to be ran minimum10 weeks or longer to give the AS time to build blood levels so they can start working.

Now, what does your cycle look like that you are running? Also why would you run proviron 3 weeks on then 3 weeks off. Did I read this wrong?
    I agree the deca and enth need to be run min. for 10wks. If you have enough run it for 12wks....IMO

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with the bro's above. Remember, most of those compounds take up to 4 or 5 weeks just to kick in!!!!

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Im a big beleiver in 12 week cycle's bro! You will be surprized what those extra 2 weeks do! Good luck

Thread Information