Thread: It's not Gyno

optikfrequency is offline Junior Member

It's not Gyno

Hey guys I need somme help, I've been dieting for about 7 weeks now while training 5 days a week and doing my cardio in two sessions of 50 minutes, first on an empty stomach and the second at night. I've been leaning out really well but I have a problem area. My upper pecs are tightening up but my lower pecs are not changing. I can tell I don't have gyno cause the area is soft, it's just fat. I don't no what else to do, any suggestions???

also, i don't have access to any drugs anymore, so I'm just using and ECA right now.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Some men are prone to have fat pockets in their chest. In some cases it will clear up with simple diet and excersise and in some cases plastic surgery may be needed. I am not saying that you yourself have no other option than going under the knife, All im saying is surgery is another alternitive to your problem. I would give it another 7 weeks and if you see no noticable difference you may look into a consultation with a doctor. Good luck bro and make sure that when you tell yourself that you are dieting and working your hardest, that you actually are. Don't BS yourself and at the end of 7 weeks say " well I tryed. " For the next 7 weeks your goal should be focused and done every day and at the end you will feel 100% better about what you have done and how far you have come!

thanks a lot for the advice and the motivation, sometimes all you need is for someone else to give you more motivation and everything becomes clearer. I appreciate the help.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    NP bro.... Just givin back the love

tatertoos is offline Associate Member
    I have the same problem. I've lost a ton of fat (over 100lbs) in the past 2-3 years but still have those beloved man boobs... I read a post recently that the lower your bf, the smaller/more normal your chest gets. The author said he had to be below 10% bf for his chest fat to go away, entirely. I'm on my way there, about 7% to go...

A higher bf% makes you much more susceptible to estrogen conversion, which can lead to female pattern fat deposits. Coming down from a high bf% is almost always associated with pec fat that's harder to lose.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    If you get low enough you'll loose it... I mean... how many Jews in the concentration camps did you see with man boobs??? Now I know that's a little extreme but think about it... it WILL go away regardless of how stubborn it is.... Good Luck
    PS: your right motivating eachother is one of the most important functions of this board.

I got that when I came out I think its from loosing some chest size so the skins not as tight, I also noticed it when i stopped incline benching. Bring up your upper chest size and it should help.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by tatertoos
    I have the same problem. I've lost a ton of fat (over 100lbs) in the past 2-3 years but still have those beloved man boobs... I read a post recently that the lower your bf, the smaller/more normal your chest gets. The author said he had to be below 10% bf for his chest fat to go away, entirely. I'm on my way there, about 7% to go...
    Hey good for you bro, that's some great motivation for us all!

Thread Information