ManzNumero1 is offline Member

Nolva (prevent or help go away)

Is Nolva a Drug that will actually make, ex. puffy nipples go away, or is it just something you take to prevent them from coming, and once theyre there your screwed?

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    You will get puffy nipples while on cycle. Nolva is used to prevent Gyno. Aka. Bitch tits. You take it and the nolva will bind to your estrogen receptors making the stronger estrogens, the ones that are converted from the test that is in your system, have no where to bind. Since the stronger estrogen molecules cannot bind and you only have weak estrogens binding to the receptors (from the nolva) it prevents the development of Gyno. If you have puffy nips i wouldnt worry about it. Unless they itch and hurt. The puffyness will go away after the cycle is over.

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    i'm just finishing up my deca /test400 cycle next week , i could get the nolva, i have puffy nips now, there pretty **** puffy, i had them before the cycle just seeing if i took an anti e will it help make go away.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    so your nipples were puffy before the cycle? If so then i would say that nolva wont get rid of your puffy nipples especially if its not from AS. But i might be wrong.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    you started a cycle with no anti es on hand?

Thread Information