03-23-2004, 04:39 PM #1New Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2004
- long island, NY
Not gaining on muscle on 1st cycle
I've been on 2cc Cyptionate and 1cc EQ for the last 2.5 months and i hardly gained any muscle.
I try to eat as often as i can, but not hungry that much.
I take 'up your mass' twice a day 20ounces, go to the gym 5x a week doing 2 muscle groups per workout.
Does anyone have any suggestions on other roids that have a greater effect without having to loose everything at the end of the cycle?
I know the stuff i have is good because my test level is at 4500, it just doesn't seem to be enough.
03-23-2004, 04:42 PM #2
Have you lost body fat?
03-23-2004, 04:46 PM #3
either yoiu got fake gear or youir diet is wrong
try eating smaller meals every 3 hrs and wake up 3-4 hours into youir sleep and eat a bannana then go back to bed
and yyou are prolly overtraining
try 1 body part a day
rest 2 days
Last edited by dumblucky; 03-23-2004 at 04:51 PM.
03-23-2004, 04:46 PM #4
who knows, could be a number of things...do you know for sure that your gear was real?
03-23-2004, 04:48 PM #5Originally Posted by dumblucky
03-23-2004, 04:52 PM #6Originally Posted by ColdStone
03-23-2004, 04:54 PM #7Originally Posted by dumblucky
03-23-2004, 05:30 PM #8
Up the cals to 3500-4000, and what grade of gear are you running, possible it could be bunk stuff. Also sleep is very important.
03-23-2004, 06:23 PM #9Anabolic Member
- Join Date
- May 2002
Since you posted your question on the open forum, I'm copying an edited version of my PM response to you here so others can discuss it:
I just got your message--was checking the board before heading out to the gym.
I'm going to answer your questions here (quickly). If you need further clarification PM me again and I'll go in depth about these reasons.
Because I'm answering your questions quickly, I'm not going to coddle you. I'm going to answer you frankly and bluntly. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm trying to make several serious points that I hope get through you.
1. Do not try to salvage your cycle. Just chalk it up to a bad cycle. Let this cycle finish, or stop it now and start later. Use the "time on = time off" rule. Do not be impatient. Stuffing yourself full of chemicals to try to grow a little at the end of a cycle is a stupid thing to try to do. The sooner you get "more is better" out of your head, the safer you'll be. The sooner you realize that growing muscle is a long process, even while taking steroids , the safer you'll be.
2. Your calories should come MAINLY from normal foods, not from shakes, not from meal replacements and not from supplements that claim to help you put on weight. Most of your protien should come from real foods too. Supplements and shakes should only be a booster not a crutch.
3. I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that you didn't grow because you didn't nourish yourself correctly. Adjusting your steroid dose should be the last thing you do. First you need to concentrate on perfecting your diet and workout intensity.
4. You mentioned that you were running both EQ and Test at 1cc per week. Writing "1cc" does not tell me the dose. 1cc could be equal to 50mg - 300 mg. I'm going to assume that you meant that you are running 400mg-500mg of test per week and 400mg of EQ per week. Please give me the correct dose when you PM me again. If you are running the doses I assumed, then there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't have grown if your diet and workout intensity are correct.
5. Again--I'm willing to bet your diet is to blame.
6. Again--Don't blame your lack of growth on your doses.
7. Repeat #5 and #6 aloud about 10 more times.
8. If you have not taken time to perfect your diet before you started cycling, then you made the #1 most common mistake. Usually people blame the lack of growth on the doses, and almost invariably the diet is to blame.
9. Consider the following:
Did you grow reasonably well on your first cycle? If not, then what did you do differently during this cycle to try to spark growth? If you answered "no" to the first question and "nothing" or "only changed steroids and/or doses" to the second question, then you need to go back to the drawing board and perfect your nutrition and workout intensity before you do another cycle. If you can learn to grow without steroids, then by adding steroids, you will grow even faster.
If you are not growing, then you need to take time to study hard gainer techniques. Then you need to apply some techniques you've learned and have the patience to stick with the methods you've chosen for at least 10 weeks. If you have not grown well after 10 weeks then change one or two things--not everything at once else you'll never know what parts of your diet/workout routine are helpful and which are not.
Slow down and make good decisions. Growing muscle is a process and it takes time.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Best of luck!
03-23-2004, 06:30 PM #10
Someone want to tell me why this guy isnt a mod yet?
Seriously though, that is some spot on advice. Good post Bask8kase, wish you would post more often, I always get a good deal of info from you.
03-23-2004, 06:31 PM #11
Good post Kace, summed it up as well if not better than anyone else!
03-23-2004, 06:33 PM #12Anabolic Member
Originally Posted by inheritmylife
- Join Date
- May 2002
Last edited by BASK8KACE; 03-23-2004 at 06:37 PM.
03-23-2004, 06:34 PM #13Originally Posted by WannaBbigNY26
03-23-2004, 06:38 PM #14Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
Keep it up Bro.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)