Russ616 is offline Senior Member

L-dex vs. Nolva.?????????

I have asked this question before but a little differently. Just tryin to get the most feedback:

With an average cycle of 600-750mgs test and 400-500mgs deca /eq what are the advantages to running both Nolva and L-dex ( at 10mgs and .25mgs )
    Cycle length = 14-18wks
    Why not just run the L-dex alone?
    Why not just run the Nolva alone?

With the research I have been doing it seems the best is : .5mgs L-dex to keep bitch tits under control and bloating down. No nolva. ( but keep in on hand )

Normal Pct - clomid-300/100/50 Nolva 20mgs L-dex .25mgs

1 More Question - - - - -Is it necessary to run the L-dex during PCT? Along side clomid and Nolva. Is it overkill or no? And if you run it, at what mgs? .25

razor67 is offline Banned
    Run both. Liquidex doesn't hinder gains, HOWEVER, it does affect your lipids. Running Nolvadex in conjunction with Liquidex makes for an excellent combination, where Nolva counters the negative sides with L-dex. Nolva blocks the estrogenic receptor, while L-dex prevents the AAS in your system from aromatizing into estrogen. Nolva also acts as a synthetic estrogen as well, so you're not going to hinder gains by taking Nolva either. Nolva helps make sure you have enough estrogen in your system for proper bodily function, while also making sure you don't uptake too much estrogen. (by blocking the receptor) If you ran Nolva alone, you run the risk of a estrogen rebound, and you can get gyno post-cycle once you've stopped administering AAS and have finished your PCT. Running both covers all your bases, unless you're also running a progesterone-based steroid , like Fina, Deca , or Anadrol . In that case, you'd either want to run Bromo or Vitamin B6. Anyone feel free to add/correct what I said, as my information could be too vague, misleading, or incorrect...
    from SGfuryZ

razor67 is offline Banned
    as far as running it with pct....

Also, another thing to note in including L-dex is the effect it has on Nolva. Nolva and Clomid are both SERMs, but are selctive in which ERs they bind to. Clomid is selective to suprapituitary, and Nolva is selective to breast, bone, and liver. With an AI addition, you inhibit estrogen converison, which in turn allows Nolva to work stronger as a secondary stimulator for LH next to clomid; this making recovery faster.(It still has this effect without the AI, just not to the same extent). With Clomid/Nolva without the AI, Nolva is primarly being used to prevent binding of excess estrogen produced post cycle.
    by pheedno

Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    as far as running it with pct....

Also, another thing to note in including L-dex is the effect it has on Nolva. Nolva and Clomid are both SERMs, but are selctive in which ERs they bind to. Clomid is selective to suprapituitary, and Nolva is selective to breast, bone, and liver. With an AI addition, you inhibit estrogen converison, which in turn allows Nolva to work stronger as a secondary stimulator for LH next to clomid; this making recovery faster.(It still has this effect without the AI, just not to the same extent). With Clomid/Nolva without the AI, Nolva is primarly being used to prevent binding of excess estrogen produced post cycle.
    by pheedno
    thankx

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    i will be running fina this summer. how much bromo or b6 needs to be run each day. i will be taking 75mg ed of fina.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    The reason for running them both is this, " I'd rather be safe than sorry ".

Quote Originally Posted by asiancuts
    i will be running fina this summer. how much bromo or b6 needs to be run each day. i will be taking 75mg ed of fina.
    200mg/day of B6 for prevention, but if you see symptoms, 200mg 3x/day until they subside.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Yeah what Razor said, LOL.

Thread Information