El Diablo is offline Banned

how much testosterone does the average teen produce at 16 years of age?

I'm comparing the amount of test i do, to the amount my teen bro uses....how much does he produce naturally? anyone know?? Like on a weekly basis i guess.

Anyone??

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i read somewhere that it is between 60-80mg everyweek...it may be wrong though...run a search, i know this topic has been covered before

I saw it on another board....but im not sure where at Mainly diong this for a research paper

About 50-70mg/wk, but his free test will be slightly higher than someone older because of less SHBG. In any case, your 16 yr old brother shouldn't be using any test but what his body is producing.
    You produce slightly more test (assuming you're in your early 20's) than he does, but you'll also have higher SHBG levels.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    About 50-70mg/wk, but his free test will be slightly higher than someone older because of less SHBG. In any case, you're 16 tr old brother shouldn't be using any test but what his body is producing.
    You produce slightly more test (assuming you're in your early 20's) than he does, but you'll also have higher SHBG levels.
    Interesting...Little bro isnt using ANY test and wont be hes asking why it isnt safe to now since it's so low. I've explained to him the dangers of it being shut down for good...Maybe you guys could give him a lil more info on it?
    Last edited by El Diablo; 03-23-2004 at 06:07 PM.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    The average for a man is between 2.5 and 11mg per day. I would assume a 16 yo to be at the high end of average.

Thread Information