sonofagun is offline Associate Member

never too big...

I think that I will never be satisfied with how big I am. No matter how many heads I turn at the gym, or I how much I can lift. Its a total addiction and its taken over a good portion of my life... Oh well...

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    I agree totally with you. Everytime I look in the mirror I really don't like what I see because I always feel small. Ce la vie.

barbarian is offline Banned
    when i look in the mirror i am happy with what i see, BUT now matter how much i gain i still dont think im big enof........

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Welcome to the club bro, trust me you aren't the only one.

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    don't let addiction control your life. it will ruin your psyche and eventually kill you and your soul. i know this isn't a philosophy forum, but truth be told.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simplecanibus
    don't let addiction control your life. it will ruin your psyche and eventually kill you and your soul. i know this isn't a philosophy forum, but truth be told.
    I agree with you completly but i have to say i agree with everyone. I am 6'4 245lbs and i look at myself in the mirror and i like myself but i think im tiny! No matter how many times someone tells you that your huge or your a big guy you still don;t beleive it. Its almost like you can hear him but don;t beleive him! weird

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    im 6'3-4 too... i was up to about 245 for a while and I felt pretty big... but we both know at our height it aint sh1t... We need to be atleast 295 to look decent... well get there... and I will TRY to be satisfied with that.. I look like sh1t right now.... kinda makes me depressed... so maybe that is too much of an obsession but f*ck it... it's what I'm about..

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i hear ya guys... im 6'2 240 and i see myself in the mirror and im like i don;t look any bigger... but i know i am getting bigger lol... the scale doesnt lie!
    im only 5 weeks into my curretn cycle and im already thinking about a future one... this is like a disease.. i fear i will never be happy.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Never heard something more true....

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i went to the training seminar on sunday of the arnold classic and jay cutler said that he like the rest of us looks in the mirror and picks himself apart all the time! when someone yelled to him he was a house he said yeah but i want to be a skyscraper!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    im glad to hear i am not the onlyone..at 6'2" and btwn 265 and 275 most of the time.i feel small.funny thing though i was at my kids soccer game last nite,this guy walks in..looks huge.so i walk by to size him up and notice i am much wider and thicker and i think..**** i must be huge.then 5 min later i feel small again...were all just fu cked in the head.

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    im glad to hear i am not the onlyone..at 6'2" and btwn 265 and 275 most of the time.i feel small.funny thing though i was at my kids soccer game last nite,this guy walks in..looks huge.so i walk by to size him up and notice i am much wider and thicker and i think..**** i must be huge.then 5 min later i feel small again...were all just fu cked in the head.
    What are you guys bitchin about ?... atleast your not 5'10". That I can never change...

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    haha, it is crazy. it's like sometimes you look in the mirror so much you don't notice it. like you have a goal planned to get huge, and people will say "omg, you're a giant", and you'll just be like "nah, almost there, just a little more". it's always just a little more. but that "little more" goes on forever.

Roy E. Munson is offline New Member
    Yes well I'm 5'8 210 7%bf, 19" arms with a 405 bench and I don't think I'm big enough. But however I am proud of what I have accomplished thus far. You don't hear too many people say that here.

Thread Information