Superhuman is offline Banned

Question CRITIQUE- Cyp, Anadrol, Deca

Okay I need some help here. I'm starting a 10-week cycle in about 2 weeks of Test Cyp, Deca , and Anadrol . I'm 6'3" about 235lbs, about 9% BF. What should my cycle look like? Thanks a lot guys, I've just never taken deca or anadrol before, Cyp is the shiznit though.
    Last edited by Superhuman; 03-23-2004 at 10:12 PM.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    drol 50mg ed 1-4
    deca 400mg ew 1-9
    cyp 500mg ew 1-10

You could go higher with the anadrol , but as you havent used it before, that should be OK.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i dont see any problem running the deca up to week 10 along with the cyp...

okay. is anadrol harder on the liver than Dbol ? Could I do Adrol 1-3, stop, and then do it again 7-10, or would that be a bad idea? Could I raise the cyp to 750mg/week instead of 500? Thanks a lot for the advice guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    okay. is anadrol harder on the liver than Dbol ? Could I do Adrol 1-3, stop, and then do it again 7-10, or would that be a bad idea? Could I raise the cyp to 750mg/week instead of 500? Thanks a lot for the advice guys.
    Anadrol has "reported to be" harder on the liver, but I don't think so, I have 3 X's the sides on D-Bol than I do Anadrol, in fact I never get any signs that I'm even on it except Growth...Not knockin' D-Bols, ran 'em all my life, but that's how they affect me.
    I have personally Broken up Orals in a Cycle numerous times, but Not like that, I would run them 4-6 weeks, wait 4-6 more, and then do it again...You gotta give 'em more time, I've never bought into the "Orals saturate receptors in hours" thing, if that were true they'd all be ran no more than 3 weeks or less.
    Also, I don't think they worth running at less than 150mg ED personally, even when I was younger and lighter.
    750mg Test per week? Well, how many cycles have you ran? And at what strengths? I seriously don't think you need that much to grow right now myself.
    Maybe 600, I've always liked to keep 200 above the Deca , time has proven that best for me.
    TSW

Yes, anadrol is harder on the liver, but only because more milligrams need to be taken. I would suggest only using it for four weeks, just long enough for the cyp to kick in.

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    i dont see any problem running the deca up to week 10 along with the cyp...
    I'd keep them at least one week apart....Deca has this ability to show it's characteristics beyond it's listed active life for whatever reason.
    I've ran them together like that going off their active lives, and found recovery a bit harder...It's best to stop it at least a week sooner IMO....of course my goal is to get going again as soon as possible, if you're going to be off for a while, you'd be fine doing it that way.
    TSW

okay, one person told me to take Adrol at 50mg/ED, someone else said 150mg/ED... which is it? So should I got 4 weeks or 6 weeks of it? Also, how often should I inject, and at what dosage? If 500mg/wk of Cyp, I'll go twice a week at 250mg. What about deca ? 400mg/wk, so should I do 200mg twice a week? Again thanks a lot for the help guys!

One is the low end of the spectrum, one is higher on the spectrum. As you have not provided any cycle history, it is a little difficult to tailor doses to you as an individual.

oh, sorry. I did a cycle last year of Enth 500mg/wk and Dbol 25mg/ED, I did a Test Prop only cycle at 500mg/wk around new years, and I did another 10wk cycle in Feb of Cyp 500mg/wk, EQ 500mg/wk, and Dbol 50mg/ED. <--------I went way over board on Dbol for sure on this cycle.

oh, my source always hooked me up with the right PCT and stuff as well

Thread Information