juicemasterflex is offline New Member

Exclamation Effects of Drugs while on AS??

Hey AR!!!

I just have a quick ??? for members who can help.Does anyone know anythign about Exstacy? if so,would there be any concerns (besides the usual risk of taking it) with taking them while on AS????? Cousin of mine asked,and i as well as him would like to know.

THANKS

XTC, in general, is a pretty bad idea. XTC while on gear (assumedly with elevated bp) is an even worse idea.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    drugs are bad and as are not good for you to begin with so the combo can't be good.....if you spend the money and take the risk of using as to look good why do drugs that are going to hinder your health/results...

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    X and AAS really don't mix. Too great a rise in BP.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

xtc

dont waste your time with aas if your going to run extacy with it. im all for a good time and all but you gotta have your priority straight.

juicemasterflex is offline New Member
    yea thats what i figured,cant be good news to mix both...THANKS GUYS!

Superhuman is offline Banned
    XTC is a great health hazard ass it is... with all the stuff that AS do to your body, I think it could be potentially fatal.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    seriously, you really dont want to mess with X... there are too many people putting herion and $hit in ectasy... plus even pure mdma isnt too great for you...

im sure DOC M would be able to offer some valuable insight on this thread...

DoctaBig is offline Member
    Horrible idea!!!

Your bp would go through the roof especially if you fall victim to the pseudo dehydration which is how most x users die. Basically overhydrating until they go hypervolemic and in conjunction with a racing heart = BAD. AS water retention would just make it much worse.

Besides the post X dysphoria would be devistating to you workout and diet routines. I personally have never done X, but i have friends that have and i have researched it quite a bit. From what i understand the next few days after a hit of X are absolutely horribly depressing. This has got to have an effect on your diet and training programs.

bad idea....with our without AS

215 is offline Associate Member
    i used to use x when i was younger but never on juice just doesn't seem like a drug that would be mixed with a drug that is enhancing ur body and x just cracks u the bleep out u know...

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    i posted a similar thread, adderoll and m1t, most of the response said that the wont counteract ,but il hold off the m1t til the semester of school is done so i wont need to bother with adderoll, since adderoll is like speed and raises your heart rate and test and whatever can raise blood pressure could be a bad combo

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D00fy
    i posted a similar thread, adderoll and m1t, most of the response said that the wont counteract ,but il hold off the m1t til the semester of school is done so i wont need to bother with adderoll, since adderoll is like speed and raises your heart rate and test and whatever can raise blood pressure could be a bad combo
    What's the adderoll for ? ADD ?

Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    this is not a good idea... if u are going to take xtc anyway i would wait till after the cykle...

Thread Information