sonofagun is offline Associate Member

How do I know...

400mg IP Deca /week
    500mg Sust250/week
    100mg Anadrol50/day

My question is, how do I know what is working and what might not be working? Like, how do I know that all my gains arent just from the anadrol ?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Have you ever ran a cycle before? If not this is way too much and the droll is very harsh

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofagun
    400mg IP Deca /week
    500mg Sust250/week
    100mg Anadrol50/day

My question is, how do I know what is working and what might not be working? Like, how do I know that all my gains arent just from the anadrol?
    well...i guess youll never really 100% know whats doing what...

but i can tell you this...all your gonna feel in the first 3-4 weeks is the prop in the sust, and the drol...after week 4 or so the longer esters in the sust will kick in and the deca will soon follow...

Because your first cycle was a test only, right??? So, you can base gains with more complex cycles based on that. Also, the anadrol will show results very early....the deca won't kick in for a while, and, like we said, you already did a test only cycle, right? If not, there's your answer.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Have you ever ran a cycle before? If not this is way too much and the droll is very harsh
    that too...50mg ed should be more than enough...

Thanks fellas,I appreciate the help. I never did a test only cycle. You have me mixed with someone else.

Thanks fellas,I appreciate the help. I never did a test only cycle. You have me mixed with someone else.

Well, then you will never know then............. also, if this is your first time with A-bombs you will most likely be hurtin bro....... I would think twice before using them.

Everyone has to use them for the first time if theyve used them. Why should I think twice? Im not being sarcastic I just never understand when people say they and/or dbols are soooo dangerous the first time around

Bro, d-bols are a lot less toxic than drol is......... If you can handle d-bols on a few cycles you then can try a-bombs........ not trying to be a dick here but I know a little bit about what I'm saying and only trying to help you out.

Yeah,no doubt man. I deffinately appreciate it. Im on the androlic abombs-WOW!!! 6 weeks of them and that is it.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Because your first cycle was a test only, right??? So, you can base gains with more complex cycles based on that. Also, the anadrol will show results very early....the deca won't kick in for a while, and, like we said, you already did a test only cycle, right? If not, there's your answer.
    I completely agree here. You will never know what is causing a certain side effect, what is causing this type of gains, what is causing the bloating, what might just make you sick, etc. by starting off with a lot of drugs all at once. Start simple, test only for cycle number one, then you can get an idea of how test affects you personally, because everyone is different. In your next cycle, add another compound in with the test, and see what differences you notice. Third cycle, try something else if you like.

And dont say that that takes too long, and you want to be huge right now, cause it doesn't work like that. It takes time, and lots of dedication over that time. You won't be 250lbs after a couple cycles. That is, unless you started at 235lbs!

When did you start this cycle? If it was less than 3-4 weeks ago, everything you have seen so far is from the drol. You won't see any gains from the deca or test for at least three weeks, sometimes as much as 5 weeks.

-moto

I figured so....I was being sarcastic.
    Moto summed it up nicely.
    A test only cycle will tell you a whole lot about yourself and give you nice gains as well, assuming all else is in check.

ROZ
    ROZ is offline Junior Member
    Sonofagun, also know not one of those guys in the mags got that big on their first cycle. This is a long on going process that takes time for quality muscle to grow. Keep in mind juice builds muscles, not tendons and ligs. If you connective pieces aren't up to snuff (with years of training, stretching etc..) you will get hurt. I have been lifting for 12 yrs. never had any serious injury. I compete in Powerlifting and Strongman contest every year. Last year I used A-Bombs for the first time and I sitting here now post labram surgery on right shoulder because I gained more mass and strength off of last years cycle w/ A Bombs than my ligs could handle. The strange thing is I didn't even know I tore it until 5 days later back in the gym. The analgesic properties are incredible. I'm not trying to scare you, just becareful be smart and listen to those of us that have been where you are. Learn from our mistakes and experiences good luck

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ROZ
    Sonofagun, also know not one of those guys in the mags got that big on their first cycle. This is a long on going process that takes time for quality muscle to grow. Keep in mind juice builds muscles, not tendons and ligs. If you connective pieces aren't up to snuff (with years of training, stretching etc..) you will get hurt. I have been lifting for 12 yrs. never had any serious injury. I compete in Powerlifting and Strongman contest every year. Last year I used A-Bombs for the first time and I sitting here now post labram surgery on right shoulder because I gained more mass and strength off of last years cycle w/ A Bombs than my ligs could handle. The strange thing is I didn't even know I tore it until 5 days later back in the gym. The analgesic properties are incredible. I'm not trying to scare you, just becareful be smart and listen to those of us that have been where you are. Learn from our mistakes and experiences good luck
    This too, is very good advice!

-moto

Thanks guys! All the help and advice I get from this website is going to deffinately help me with my ongoing venture to become a fuc.in BEAST!!!!!

Thread Information