Thread: i need help!!

cfpneedshelp is offline New Member

i need help!!

hey i am a 21 yr old collegefootball player playing in the pac 10 that is interested in taking steriods for the first time to give me a boost for my senior year. as i said i have never taken steriods so i need some pointers. i get tested randomly by the ncaa so in order for me to get away with it id have to take them in the summer. the summer lasts about 3 months, mid may to early august. im not interested in injectable steriods, only the oral variety. im looking to add approx 10-15lbs of muscle while getting stronger and faster. iv been lifting and training hard since the 9th grade. so about 7 or 8 yrs. i was thinking a quick cycle of winstrol and dbol tabs but like i said i dont really know much about it so i could use some pointers. right now im approx. 6'4 285lbs with a 420 bench and a 550 squat running a 4.9 handheld time. id like to get to 295lbs with a 450 bench and a 600+ squat with a 4.8 handheld. any help would be much appreciated.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    bro i am in the same situation. i am 21 and i play in conf. usa and i juice in the summer. i am 6' 255 and bench 405 squat 550 and run about a 4.6. if your gonna take orals i would just say be smart about it and train like a ****ing animal. i would take 30-40mg's of d-bols a day if your gonna take them and drink plenty of water and eat like a horse. as far as the speed your just gonna have to work on it run on the beach or with a parachute or sled, i use to tie a rope to a tire and run 50 yrd sprints until i couldnt stand. but yeah i would take the d-bols for the size and strenght and get a lot of protein b/c for one you should always do that anyways and two d-bols promote protein synthesis. good luck bro, give it hell...

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    if your loooking for oral only your not ready to be using at all...no offense house, but running dbol by itself? not smart.

barbarian is offline Banned
    i say from now on let all noobs go ahead and do there pill only cycles and then come and tell us how it went, that will sure as hell make them see why you DONT DO IT

rlslmshdy is offline Junior Member
    yeah after one year of reseaching books and magazines on cycles I thought about a pill only cycle. After 2 months on this site I have found the real truth. Injectables are the only way to go use d-bol pills for a kick start. Your not going to keep anything from a pill only cycle plus its rough on your liver as well. Make sure test. is the base of any cycle you decide to do.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    i would have to agree with big21 b/c your not gonna get optimal results without test as a base but i personally think he will get better results from proper diet and d-bols than nothing at all. an no offense taken. oh yeah and not to be rude but just b/c i am a newbie to this site does not mean i dont know what the **** i am talking about, BARBARIAN the whole reason he asked the question is b/c he was inquiring and wanting to learn he was not just gonna do it without researching it, so why would you say let the noobs just do it and learn from their mistakes, steroids are not as harmless as pancakes so i would hope someone would tell me rather than let me **** myself up....thats just me though.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn''t use winstrol . It is a poor drug of choice if you are getting tested. I think a test prop/dbol cycle would work well for you and get out of your system relatively quickly.

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    prop and dbol would be a good cycle
    both have short half lives and will be gone fast

Thread Information