Thread: tren and gyno

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member

tren and gyno

well tonight i looked down and i notice my nips look a little puffy. so i ran to the acme and picked up about 8 bottles of vitamin B6. i just downed like 800mg, how much should i run a day to get rid of the nip problem?

my cycle is .5cc (50mg) of homebrew tren ED, and 500mg EQ/wk. i dont think it would be the EQ giving me the puffy nips. what do you guys think?

I assume you have test in that cycle but failed to mention it......
    200mg 3x/day of B6 until symptoms subside.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I assume you have test in that cycle but failed to mention it......
    200mg 3x/day of B6 until symptoms subside.
    nope no test in this cycle. so you think its definatly from the Tren ? the EQ wouldnt be causing any problems right?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    im doin 75 tren Every other day...... havn't seen anything yet....... nothin but good results so far.......

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    nope no test in this cycle. so you think its definatly from the Tren? the EQ wouldnt be causing any problems right?
    It could be either tren or EQ, but in any case, test can help offset the potential for gyno caused by either.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Nips look puffy, but are you lactating?

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Nips look puffy, but are you lactating?
    no im not lactating, they just look puffy and warm, but they never looked puffy before, usually the exact opposite (indented). i dont really wanna squeeze them to find out. another reason i didnt think it coudl be the EQ is cause im only in the 4th week or so. i figured the EQ wouldnt really have kicked in yet
    Last edited by jcstomper; 03-24-2004 at 08:53 AM.

ttoro is offline New Member
    "although it can happen, gyno from fina is rare. Arimidex , etc will not prevent gyno from fina, so supplement with 50mg of winny EOD.

this may be prolactin induced. This gyno can, 99% of the time, be easily cured by supplementing with 1 gram of vitex (chaste berry) every day until the symptoms dissapear"

Not caused by estrogen.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ttoro
    "although it can happen, gyno from fina is rare. Arimidex , etc will not prevent gyno from fina, so supplement with 50mg of winny EOD.

this may be prolactin induced. This gyno can, 99% of the time, be easily cured by supplementing with 1 gram of vitex (chaste berry) every day until the symptoms dissapear"
    winny wont cure prolactin induced gyno...only b6, bromo, and dostinex...bad advice

well im rocking the B-6 right now, hopefully this is prolactin gyno and not estrogen gyno from the EQ. i guess only time will tell cause i cant get nova till sometime next week at the earliest

Sorry didnt mean to post all of it. Winny is good for progesterone. I would go wit buy-dostinex.com Dostinex is more expensive but better prolactin suppression.

Sorken is offline Member
    no test no cycle !

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

So, earlier up I posted that test wil help prevent progesterone-related gyno, which isn't really right. Like Pheedno said, the progesterone-like compounds aren't causing problems by way of the progesterone receptor but rather by being prolactin receptor agonists, to varying degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    So, earlier up I posted that test wil help prevent progesterone-related gyno, which isn't really right. Like Pheedno said, the progesterone-like compounds aren't causing problems by way of the progesterone receptor but rather by being prolactin receptor agonists, to varying degrees.
    so should i just keep runing the B6 and it should go away? or should i get nova also?

so should i just keep runing the B6 and it should go away? or should i get nova also?
    B6 should do it. If not, and I'm getting ahead of myself, look around for a place to get a dopamine agonist like bromo, dostinex (cabergoline), pergolide, etc. It's good to have on hand even if B6 takes care of it this time.

ok thanks alot. just run 600mg for about 5 days then go down to 200mg a day for maintance?

ok thanks alot. just run 600mg for about 5 days then go down to 200mg a day for maintance?
    Run it at 600mg/day until symptoms subside. If you don't see improvement within a week or so, it may be time to consider bromo or the like.

thanks

Thread Information