Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: tren and gyno

  1. #1
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445

    tren and gyno

    well tonight i looked down and i notice my nips look a little puffy. so i ran to the acme and picked up about 8 bottles of vitamin B6. i just downed like 800mg, how much should i run a day to get rid of the nip problem?

    my cycle is .5cc (50mg) of homebrew tren ED, and 500mg EQ/wk. i dont think it would be the EQ giving me the puffy nips. what do you guys think?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    I assume you have test in that cycle but failed to mention it......
    200mg 3x/day of B6 until symptoms subside.

  3. #3
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I assume you have test in that cycle but failed to mention it......
    200mg 3x/day of B6 until symptoms subside.
    nope no test in this cycle. so you think its definatly from the Tren ? the EQ wouldnt be causing any problems right?

  4. #4
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,396
    im doin 75 tren Every other day...... havn't seen anything yet....... nothin but good results so far.......

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    nope no test in this cycle. so you think its definatly from the Tren? the EQ wouldnt be causing any problems right?
    It could be either tren or EQ, but in any case, test can help offset the potential for gyno caused by either.

  6. #6
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,282
    Nips look puffy, but are you lactating?

  7. #7
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Nips look puffy, but are you lactating?
    no im not lactating, they just look puffy and warm, but they never looked puffy before, usually the exact opposite (indented). i dont really wanna squeeze them to find out. another reason i didnt think it coudl be the EQ is cause im only in the 4th week or so. i figured the EQ wouldnt really have kicked in yet
    Last edited by jcstomper; 03-24-2004 at 08:53 AM.

  8. #8
    ttoro is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    17
    "although it can happen, gyno from fina is rare. Arimidex , etc will not prevent gyno from fina, so supplement with 50mg of winny EOD.

    this may be prolactin induced. This gyno can, 99% of the time, be easily cured by supplementing with 1 gram of vitex (chaste berry) every day until the symptoms dissapear"

  9. #9
    ttoro is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    17
    Not caused by estrogen.

  10. #10
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by ttoro
    "although it can happen, gyno from fina is rare. Arimidex , etc will not prevent gyno from fina, so supplement with 50mg of winny EOD.

    this may be prolactin induced. This gyno can, 99% of the time, be easily cured by supplementing with 1 gram of vitex (chaste berry) every day until the symptoms dissapear"
    winny wont cure prolactin induced gyno...only b6, bromo, and dostinex...bad advice

  11. #11
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    well im rocking the B-6 right now, hopefully this is prolactin gyno and not estrogen gyno from the EQ. i guess only time will tell cause i cant get nova till sometime next week at the earliest

  12. #12
    ttoro is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    17
    Sorry didnt mean to post all of it. Winny is good for progesterone. I would go wit buy-dostinex.com Dostinex is more expensive but better prolactin suppression.

  13. #13
    Sorken's Avatar
    Sorken is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Gothenburg in Sweden
    Posts
    616
    no test no cycle !

  14. #14
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,282
    Well, winny binds to the PR, but it's affinity is not known. I would definately not use it as a preventive measure for PR agonization.

    Neither Deca or tren convert to progesterone, but are considered mild pregestins as they fit to the PR. They are much weaker than progesterone, and to this day, their are no known cases of progeterone induced gyno for AAS usage. If progesterone became a problem, it's an E2 agonist so using and anti-e will help

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    So, earlier up I posted that test wil help prevent progesterone-related gyno, which isn't really right. Like Pheedno said, the progesterone-like compounds aren't causing problems by way of the progesterone receptor but rather by being prolactin receptor agonists, to varying degrees.

  16. #16
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    So, earlier up I posted that test wil help prevent progesterone-related gyno, which isn't really right. Like Pheedno said, the progesterone-like compounds aren't causing problems by way of the progesterone receptor but rather by being prolactin receptor agonists, to varying degrees.
    so should i just keep runing the B6 and it should go away? or should i get nova also?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    so should i just keep runing the B6 and it should go away? or should i get nova also?
    B6 should do it. If not, and I'm getting ahead of myself, look around for a place to get a dopamine agonist like bromo, dostinex (cabergoline), pergolide, etc. It's good to have on hand even if B6 takes care of it this time.

  18. #18
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    ok thanks alot. just run 600mg for about 5 days then go down to 200mg a day for maintance?

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    ok thanks alot. just run 600mg for about 5 days then go down to 200mg a day for maintance?
    Run it at 600mg/day until symptoms subside. If you don't see improvement within a week or so, it may be time to consider bromo or the like.

  20. #20
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    thanks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •