BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Cycle III Comments? Advise?

I know I'm several months away from my next cycle, but I like to plan far in advance so I have everything on hand.

CYCLE III

Week 1- 4 Test Prop 75mg ED

Week 1- 20 Test Enan 500mg

Week 1-20 400mg of EQ

Week 1-8 Tren 75mg ED

Nolva – 10mg ED (If needed)
    HCG
    CLOMID

I know I can run long cycles, I've already run 2 with no issues.

My questions are:

1. Anyone run EQ for 20 weeks? I ran it for 14 with no issues.
    2. What's the minimum dose I can get away with Tren?? Will I like Tren? I'm not excited about the sides, but I can deal with them if it's worth it.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say, if you are concerned about the sides, to start with a lower dose, like 50mg ed. You can always bump it later, but you should really see good gains at 50mg ed for your first time. I started at 75mg ed my first time, and the sides were pretty harsh. Same dose in my next cycle, and the sides were very minimal. I might suggest pushing it back a little in the cycle though. Not all the way at the end, but maybe weeks 10-18?

Oh, and you will like tren . You will love tren.

-moto

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    BLT....... EQ is pretty mild and I see you not having any problems running it that long. I would extend the enan 1 week....... and I would run the fina 10 weeks and also run it later in the cycle.

1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 21 Enan 500mg
    1 - 20 EQ 400mg
    11 - 20 Fina 75mg ED
    1 - 23 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 23 L-dex .25mg ED
    1 - 23 Vit Bg 200mg ED

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    I'd say, if you are concerned about the sides, to start with a lower dose, like 50mg ed. You can always bump it later, but you should really see good gains at 50mg ed for your first time. I started at 75mg ed my first time, and the sides were pretty harsh. Same dose in my next cycle, and the sides were very minimal. I might suggest pushing it back a little in the cycle though. Not all the way at the end, but maybe weeks 10-18?

Oh, and you will like tren . You will love tren.

-moto
    Thanks bro. Yeah, that was my next question. If I should run it from the start or later on in the cycle. I think I will lower the dose to 50mg. When I first started taking AS, (before I knew any better) A buddy of mine suggested TREN. Well, though I can't remember the dose (propably 100mg, though not ED), I got bad sides and quit after only a week or so. Could of been in my head, but I couldn't sleep and I had really bad night sweats. Freaked me out big time!!!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i like tren at the end like mud has it....BUT....if you ran it up front it would give you some fun while your waiting for the Eq to kick in...

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with moto 100%, start low then you can bump it as you go.. You'll love the tren , I would run it longer then eight weeks though IMO.. I can't comment on the EQ..

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i also ran tern 75mg ed for my 1st time and had no problems...hardly any sides...but if you got them when you first ran it then 50mg ed wouldnt be a bad idea

One more thing......... the only thing with tren with me was that it made me break out very bad on my chest, shoulder, and upper arms......... it's finally going away and I haven't used fina in almost 5 months...... was it worth it....... I would say yes I got very strong, I kept most of my gains from that cycle lost no more than 5lbs, and it was cold out durring that cycle so I could cover up the acne with clothes.

Moto has a good idea running the fina at 50mg and if the sides aren't bad bump it or you can just stay.

Wow, thanks guys, I really appreciate it. I think I will go with Mud's cycle and start the Tren dose at 50mg to see how my body reacts.

CYCLE III

1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 21 Enan 500mg
    1 - 20 EQ 400mg
    11 - 20 Fina 50mg ED
    1 - 23 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 23 L-dex .25mg ED
    1 - 23 Vit Bg 200mg ED

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    BLT....... EQ is pretty mild and I see you not having any problems running it that long. I would extend the enan 1 week....... and I would run the fina 10 weeks and also run it later in the cycle.

1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 21 Enan 500mg
    1 - 20 EQ 400mg
    11 - 20 Fina 75mg ED
    1 - 23 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 23 L-dex .25mg ED
    1 - 23 Vit Bg 200mg ED

I like this, but I'd run the EQ at the same dose as the Enan(Both 250mg E3D actually)

.25mg L-dex + 20mg Nolva + 100mg Clomid + 300mg B6 for PCT- Run for 30 days, discontinie Clomid and maintain other compounds for another wk

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I like this, but I'd run the EQ at the same dose as the Enan(Both 250mg E3D actually)

.25mg L-dex + 20mg Nolva + 100mg Clomid + 300mg B6 for PCT- Run for 30 days, discontinie Clomid and maintain other compounds for another wk
    Thanks Pheedno. Good idea. People sometimes think you have to run EQ at a lower dose than (like DECA ) than your TEST. That isn't the case with EQ.

THANKS!!!

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    No Gh this cycle BLT??? Good luck with your cycle and keep us posted... Hope your shoulder problem gets better also

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro you can run the prop at 100mg eod, if you run at 75mg ed your running 525mg a week. Prop has 83mg per 100mg, enan has 72mg per 100mg so you'll be running a higher dose of prop then your enan. I'd add hcg at 500iu e4d to the cycle and add prop in the 2 weeks before pct.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    No Gh this cycle BLT??? Good luck with your cycle and keep us posted... Hope your shoulder problem gets better also
    Thanks bro!!! I'm still debating on the GH.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro you can run the prop at 100mg eod, if you run at 75mg ed your running 525mg a week. Prop has 83mg per 100mg, enan has 72mg per 100mg so you'll be running a higher dose of prop then your enan. I'd add hcg at 500iu e4d to the cycle and add prop in the 2 weeks before pct.

JohnnyB
    Thanks JohnnyB. That might be better. Plus it will cut down on the injections!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    One more thing......... the only thing with tren with me was that it made me break out very bad on my chest, shoulder, and upper arms......... it's finally going away and I haven't used fina in almost 5 months...... was it worth it....... I would say yes I got very strong, I kept most of my gains from that cycle lost no more than 5lbs, and it was cold out durring that cycle so I could cover up the acne with clothes.

Moto has a good idea running the fina at 50mg and if the sides aren't bad bump it or you can just stay.
    Thats exactly where I break out. I hopefully will be able to get this cycle started in the next couple of months and I certainly don't want to have acne all over my body when I take my shirt off!!!! I boat almost ED in the summer!!!! I'm also hoping the tanning bed will dry the acne out!!!!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea, id consider running it like this, its more stylish

1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 21 Enan 500mg
    1 - 20 EQ 400mg
    14 - 23 Fina 50mg ED
    21- 23 prop 75 mgs ed
    1 - 23 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 23 L-dex .25mg ED
    1 - 23 Vit Bg 200mg ED

just added prop in at the end after as the enth levels taper down, and changed the timing of the fina so you can end your cycle at week 23 and start pct 2 days later...

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    yea, id consider running it like this, its more stylish

1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 21 Enan 500mg
    1 - 20 EQ 400mg
    14 - 23 Fina 50mg ED
    21- 23 prop 75 mgs ed
    1 - 23 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 23 L-dex .25mg ED
    1 - 23 Vit B6 200mg ED

just added prop in at the end after as the enth levels taper down, and changed the timing of the fina so you can end your cycle at week 23 and start pct 2 days later...
    Cool, I will change it. Also Like JohnnyB said, should I just inject Prop @ 100mg EOD?

you could, it would cut down on injects, which is nice imo...

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    you could, it would cut down on injects, which is nice imo...
    But then again, I will have to inject the Tren ED!!!

yea, ed shots are best imo...

Be a man do ED injections

I'd still end the tren in wk 20. Running it to 23 when the EQ and test are tapering out will make recovery a bit harder. I do like the prop at the end
    I would recommend ED shots and if you run 250mg of both the EQ and Test E3D, then 75mgED of the prop would come close in line.

OK, I will run it like this. ( I do not mind ED shots. I actually love injecting)

1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 21 Enan 500mg (
    250mg E3D)
    1 - 20 EQ 500mg (
    250mg E3D)
    11 - 20 Fina 50mg ED
    21- 23 prop 75 mgs ed
    1 - 23 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 23 L-dex .25mg ED
    1 - 23 Vit B6 200mg ED

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm guessing the reason that you're not running deca is because of worry about prolactin related problems that may arise from running tren + deca at the same time?

I feel that 500 mg a week of deca instead of the EQ would be a blessing to your injured shoulders.. although i realize that you're planning this far in advance, and waiting for them/it to heal completely before begining this cycle.

If there's another reason you're going with eq over deca, what is it?

other than that miniscule bit, i think the cycle looks great, and you should have some great gains.

one other note, why not run the prop a few weeks past the tren in order to give it time to clear your system? They say that ending a cycle with tren in your last week makes recovery harder.

:edit: i see that you bumped your tren back a few weeks while i was typing this post up.

Couldn't modify it for the better bro. Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I'm guessing the reason that you're not running deca is because of worry about prolactin related problems that may arise from running tren + deca at the same time?

I feel that 500 mg a week of deca instead of the EQ would be a blessing to your injured shoulders.. although i realize that you're planning this far in advance, and waiting for them/it to heal completely before begining this cycle.

If there's another reason you're going with eq over deca, what is it?

other than that miniscule bit, i think the cycle looks great, and you should have some great gains.

one other note, why not run the prop a few weeks past the tren in order to give it time to clear your system? They say that ending a cycle with tren in your last week makes recovery harder.

:edit: i see that you bumped your tren back a few weeks while i was typing this post up.
    Well, I ran Deca with my last cycle and I ran EQ in my first. I actually like Deca and I did throw it in there instead of EQ because of my shoulder. It definitely helped out. I just like the muslce hardness of EQ. I missed that in my last cycle...

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Jeez, do we think alike or what? I was thinking if I do another cycle it would be almost identical to your original plan.

Here's why I'd go with tren the first part of the cycle rather than the last:

1. It takes me at least 5 weeks for the EQ to kick in from my experience. I plan to run tren the first 6 weeks max at 50mg/day. Then the EQ can take over. I thought tren would be a good way to make some good gains while waiting on the EQ.

2. I have no idea how I'll react to tren at any dose so I want to be on it first when I know whatever sides I have will be from it not the EQ.

3. From what I've read (and I still have more research to do) tren/fina takes a long time to dissipate and allow HTPA recovery -it may be the worst or at least as bad as deca in that respect. I want at least a good 6 weeks off the stuff before I hit PCT.

4. EQ has sides that seem to be similar to tren -higher BP, sweating, sleeplessness etc. I don't want to be on both at the same time and have them compound each others' sides.

So that's my thinking on the issue for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Jeez, do we think alike or what? I was thinking if I do another cycle it would be almost identical to your original plan.

Here's why I'd go with tren the first part of the cycle rather than the last:

1. It takes me at least 5 weeks for the EQ to kick in from my experience. I plan to run tren the first 6 weeks max at 50mg/day. Then the EQ can take over. I thought tren would be a good way to make some good gains while waiting on the EQ.

2. I have no idea how I'll react to tren at any dose so I want to be on it first when I know whatever sides I have will be from it not the EQ.

3. From what I've read (and I still have more research to do) tren/fina takes a long time to dissipate and allow HTPA recovery -it may be the worst or at least as bad as deca in that respect. I want at least a good 6 weeks off the stuff before I hit PCT.

4. EQ has sides that seem to be similar to tren -higher BP, sweating, sleeplessness etc. I don't want to be on both at the same time and have them compound each others' sides.

So that's my thinking on the issue for what it's worth.
    Great minds think alike bro!!! I was wondering when you'd chime in. I like your #3 point. Also, I have already done EQ and now that I think about it, I do recall when I first took it, I did get rapid heart beats, I couldn't sleep, etc.. But again, being my first cycle, I don't know if it was the TEST or EQ because I started them on the same day. I do know towards the end of the cycle, I did up the dose and I had NO sides.

oops I screwed up..I actually agree with your point #1.. I edited the previous post...

Anyone have thoughts???

i still like the tren at the end as opposed to the begining, it will harden up gains and give you a little more kick later in the cycle...

mistab is offline New Member
    I'm curious. I know you stopped your last cycle because of Shoulder pain problems etc. I've read many many bro's here swear by decas joint healing qualities. Have you thought about adding deca to your third cycle instead of EQ. If not may I ask why? Just curious it seems right up your ally with the shoulder issues and all.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    OK, I will run it like this. ( I do not mind ED shots. I actually love injecting)

1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 21 Enan 500mg (
    250mg E3D)
    1 - 20 EQ 500mg (
    250mg E3D)
    11 - 20 Fina 50mg ED
    21- 23 prop 75 mgs ed
    1 - 23 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 23 L-dex .25mg ED
    1 - 23 Vit B6 200mg ED
    I don't think you could plan out a better cycle. When I first read your original post I was thinking you should up your eq a bit. I woulda suggested 600mg/wk but 500 will do you just fine. Keep us posted and good luck. btw, where and when are you running hcg in there?

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I don't think you could plan out a better cycle. When I first read your original post I was thinking you should up your eq a bit. I woulda suggested 600mg/wk but 500 will do you just fine. Keep us posted and good luck. btw, where and when are you running hcg in there?
    Thanks bro! My last 2 cycles I ran 16 weeks and 17 weeks and I barely had any atrophy. But, this cycle, I will probably do HCG around weeks 14/16.

Quote Originally Posted by mistab
    I'm curious. I know you stopped your last cycle because of Shoulder pain problems etc. I've read many many bro's here swear by decas joint healing qualities. Have you thought about adding deca to your third cycle instead of EQ. If not may I ask why? Just curious it seems right up your ally with the shoulder issues and all.
    It did help with my last cycle, but honestly my shoulder definitely needed a break. I was going to run EQ with my 2nd cycle, but I used Deca instead. I won't begin this cycle until my shoulder is fully healed!!!!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I've been waiting for the smoke to clear all day with your cycle.I think you made a great choice in running it like this.You'll finish this cycle up with nice strength.Your first draft I felt had to much up front and might put to much stress on your shoulders to fast,because of the rapid strength gains you'll make.This way it gives you time to ease into things and let your shoulders adjust........like I said,I like this draft!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm

1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 21 Enan 500mg (
    250mg E3D)
    1 - 20 EQ 500mg (
    250mg E3D)
    11 - 20 Fina 50mg ED
    21- 23 prop 75 mgs ed
    1 - 23 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 23 L-dex .25mg ED
    1 - 23 Vit B6 200mg ED

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I've been waiting for the smoke to clear all day with your cycle.I think you made a great choice in running it like this.You'll finish this cycle up with nice strength.Your first draft I felt had to much up front and might put to much stress on your shoulders to fast,because of the rapid strength gains you'll make.This way it gives you time to ease into things and let your shoulders adjust........like I said,I like this draft!!!
    ahhhhh, I've been waiting to hear your opinion on this cycle. I like this version better!!!!! That makes total sense about easing my shoulder back into it!!!

As always, THANKS Da BULL!

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Well, just to chime in again, I know my BP went up the last half of my test EQ cycle, I'm sure due to the EQ kicking in. I've read here and there that tren can raise BP as well and my thinking was if I did it first the tren & EQ wouldn't compound the problem like I assume they could if I ran tren at the end. Maybe that's not correct?

By the way, I'm glad you dropped Dbol .

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Well, just to chime in again, I know my BP went up the last half of my test EQ cycle, I'm sure due to the EQ kicking in. I've read here and there that tren can raise BP as well and my thinking was if I did it first the tren & EQ wouldn't compound the problem like I assume they could if I ran tren at the end. Maybe that's not correct?

By the way, I'm glad you dropped Dbol.
    Hmmmm, good question...BUMP!

Yeah, for some reason, I don't respond to dbol ??? I've tried it twice and nothing happened even at 40mg.

Thread Information