Thread: Need Some Help

mandyluv is offline Female Member

Question Need Some Help

I need some help of the best thing for me. My boyfriend came on here but everyone told him i should join myself so here I am... Well i work about a couple times a week but I want to basically have an awesome body for summer so I wanted to know what would be the best thing to help me cut down my body fat. It seems as if no matter how much i work out that my stomach esp. just doesnt want to get exactly where I want it to. I have heard the winny is a good fat burner but I'm not sure if it's the best option for myself... Does anyone have any good advice?

luvs_roids is offline New Member
    that gears expensive, why not just try clen ?

Not sure

see my boyfriend had mentioned winny but he wants me to do this on my own, would clen be as effective? im just obsessed with results so i wanna do whatever will make me look the best

luvs_roids is offline New Member
    How much do you have to lose exactly ?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Winny and women don't mix to well............... Take too much and you can end up bigger than you are now. The only AS that I feel would work with the least amount of sides for women is anavar .

Diet and cardio is what will work with weight training thrown in there. There's a MOD on this board named Cutieface you should PM her with your questions because she will have the answers you need.

Well I would like to like to lose 20 max. but some think that'd be too much for me, I have been able to cut down, but not get rid of the final layers, lol. i mean i lost 25 lbs. on my own from diet and working out but i want to cut down and be able to see my abs and ****.... so that's why i want something to help me out now

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Hey Mandy, Winny is not a fat burner. Definitely look into Clen & ECA stack. Make sure u have a well-planned diet as well, and drink lots of water. IMO.
    For Clen Handbook go to : http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=23808
    Good luck, and keep us posted!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea, id go with clen ... and up the cardio to everyday.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your diet is still going to be the determining factor in fat loss. I wouldn't do any AAS but if you do choose one make it anavar or primo.

Thread Information