shadowman25 is offline Associate Member

Equipoise & Deca

General question not necessarily in question form. I have deca300 and EQ200. Everyone told me to hold both until I had test to run with them. Still trying to get some sustenon( it may or may not pull through this week)
    Any way I've started taking the EQ 100mgs every other day injected into my thighs and I am feeling alittle stronger. Hungry as a bear all day long, eating like a horse yet the weight is holding and I seem to be burning fat. I might add the deca to the EQ or wait till the EQ is gone and run the deca sust stack I haven't decided.
    How come everyone insists I wont get noticable gains from the EQ alone? I feel it man.....I mean if it can grow horses and cattle why not me? 8 pounds would be awesome...?

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    after looking around it seems my question could be answered if I read past forum material.....

barbarian is offline Banned
    its not really you wont grow, you just dont grow near as good, and it can make mr happy not arise....plus when you hpta gets shutdown so much your gona get depresed and lethargic cause your test will be low

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowman25
    after looking around it seems my question could be answered if I read past forum material.....
    Good man...........glad to see you using the search engine.The educational forums will assist you quite well also.

Thread Information