Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    BullFX's Avatar
    BullFX is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    103

    Thumbs down Recovery is down to ****... What can i take?

    Ok, i was doin (150mg of prop EOD + 50mg of TREN EOD) for the past 6 wks, i stoped tren few days ago now i feel my recovry as slowed down alot

    I am plannin to take some time off the gym since i am very over trained / tried / knee hurts / every muscle is sore... ect..

    Question is what do u think i can add this this cycle to increase recovery? im tryin to keep doses low on this cuttin cycle... let me know what u think.. thanks!


    ::BULLFX::

  2. #2
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    I don't feel adding another drug to your cycle will aid in recovery.You need proper sleep,keep your nutrition levels high and change your training program.

    There are quite a few suppliments on the market than can help some also.Glutamine is one of my favorites @ 20 grams ed.

  3. #3
    Mallet's Avatar
    Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Canada - TO
    Posts
    3,484
    Glutamine...a good multiple vit and min...and lotsa lotsa sleep...I'd keep running the test at ED rather than EOD, that will help with the overtraining with a more constant blood level.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by BullFX
    Ok, i was doin (150mg of prop EOD + 50mg of TREN EOD) for the past 6 wks, i stoped tren few days ago now i feel my recovry as slowed down alot

    I am plannin to take some time off the gym since i am very over trained / tried / knee hurts / every muscle is sore... ect..

    Question is what do u think i can add this this cycle to increase recovery? im tryin to keep doses low on this cuttin cycle... let me know what u think.. thanks!


    ::BULLFX::
    You are never going to achieve proper recovery running those that way.
    Consistent Blood Levels are extremely important in a myriad of ways.

    First and Foremost for sure is the fact that you're running one fairly powerful drug and one Very powerful Drug at double their half lives.

    Prop is approx. 27 hours, with I believe Tren falling even just short of that.
    Second, you're chokin' that poor Tren.

    You have two of the fastest guns in the West at your disposal already...but you only have a bullet in EOD cylinder.
    You would have FAR better results AND recovery, if those two weren't Spiking and Falling....A graph of your blood levels would look like a rollercoaster.
    You'd do better IMO @ 100/75, or 100/100, even 150/100..whatever, as long as you upped the Tren, and ran them both ED.
    TSW


    OK, my bad on reading the Day/Dose wrong...But **** that other girl.
    Last edited by TheSevnthWarrior; 03-24-2004 at 02:47 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Hmmm, didn't see Mallet's reply...very good.
    Plus he added a couple helpful things as well...Sleep is #1 w/o question, and Glutamine is very good IMO as well.
    TSW

  6. #6
    Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    456
    Prop is NOT a gram/week. Do the math....150 EOD is just over 500mg/week. Tren is at less than 200mg/week????? What school did you go to? I would suggest running tren at 40-50 ED and prop at 75 ED also. The half life times stated above don't seem right. There are plenty of people who take prop EOD and plenty of people who take tren EOD. It might be slightly better for hormone levels to inject ED but makes a little difference. Your recovery can be fixed by lots of time in a warm bath every day for a couple of hours or twice a day for an hour each. Sleep long hours. supplement with vitamins and glucosamine/chondroitin....honestly nothing will make too much of a difference in a short period of time. It will take at least a few weeks for your body to totally heal and feel smooth and flawless again.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Equiguns
    Prop is NOT a gram/week. Do the math....150 EOD is just over 500mg/week. Tren is at less than 200mg/week????? What school did you go to? I would suggest running tren at 40-50 ED and prop at 75 ED also. The half life times stated above don't seem right. There are plenty of people who take prop EOD and plenty of people who take tren EOD. It might be slightly better for hormone levels to inject ED but makes a little difference. Your recovery can be fixed by lots of time in a warm bath every day for a couple of hours or twice a day for an hour each. Sleep long hours. supplement with vitamins and glucosamine/chondroitin....honestly nothing will make too much of a difference in a short period of time. It will take at least a few weeks for your body to totally heal and feel smooth and flawless again.
    Look smartass, the mistake is EZ to make when you are used to counting ED shot as ED shots...if anything that makes it even worse.
    And 40-50mg ED of Tren ???? That won't do sh!t to an 8 year old!
    And the half livves ARE freakin' right! If you don't like then pally then tell Pheedno, I used his to fix my Chart. And it makes a Huge difference..Ever done it both ways and Charted it...That's what I thought.
    And yes, A lot of "people" (like you I bet) Run them EOD, and a lot of "people" are WRONG! Let me repeat that for you Dude - WRONG!!!
    Oh yeah, muscle tissue absolutely freaks out on the cellular level when warm water is applied! Get a freakin' Grip Son.
    And I don't know what School YOU went to, but I Graduated from mine.
    "what school did I go to"....F***in' slap you...
    Last edited by TheSevnthWarrior; 03-24-2004 at 02:49 AM.

  8. #8
    Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    456
    Again who said 40-50 tren per week?????? Look at my post (read in english)....I say 50mg/ED...EVERY DAY....You are one rude SOB...If you know what a half life is, then you know that isn't that important. EOD injects are perfectly fine. Muscles do not freak out on any "cellular" level with warm water. Many athletes treat with cold and warm baths. I have a grip on things...I am the doc, you are the?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Equiguns
    Again who said 40-50 tren per week?????? Look at my post (read in english)....I say 50mg/ED...EVERY DAY....You are one rude SOB...If you know what a half life is, then you know that isn't that important. EOD injects are perfectly fine. Muscles do not freak out on any "cellular" level with warm water. Many athletes treat with cold and warm baths. I have a grip on things...I am the doc, you are the?
    No pal, you are the rude one, jumping in here asking me what F*CKING school I went to **** U. You're the DOC, even if you were it would only increase the unstable character of your language.
    "And I am the?" as if to imply in some childish way that you, YOU are somehow better than me or anyone else. You jump in here and make a F*ckin' smartass remark over a honest mistake, and you think what?? I'm going to go lay down? Guess again Champ!
    And 40-50mg of Tren ED is a waste...your grip is slipping there huh, "Doc"
    Quit spillin' crap on this board...get out a map and go PM
    TSW
    Last edited by TheSevnthWarrior; 03-24-2004 at 03:30 AM.

  10. #10
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    I have to agree with 7th Warrior about 40-50mg/ED tren being a waste. My gains were great on 75mg/ED, but it wasn't until I bumped to 105mg/ED during the next cycle that I started to see some SERIOUS gains. A 160 lb increase in squats (with no reduction of reps, either.) in 7 weeks during my last cycle was reason enough for me...
    I agree as well...... ED injections with fast accting AS is important because it will keep blood levels a lot more stable and help keep sides down.

    Also there's nothing wrong in letting someone know they made a mistake because we ALL do but there are a lot better ways then the way you did Equiguns....... just remember you could make a mistake and have the same attitude you gave TSW given back to you. We a re all here to help one another not fight over stupid things.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Thanks for backin' me up guys.
    I apologize for the out of character language, but that Dude caught me off guard and had steam comin' out my ears...I was like....WT...
    TSW

  12. #12
    BullFX's Avatar
    BullFX is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    103
    My first round with tren wasnt a good one ( i was runnin 100mg ED) ... I was never gona do Tren again, but in this cycle i thought i shoud add a very low dose to see if i feel any thing at all with min. sides...

    Now for those who say 40mg of tren ED dont do ****... I was runnin 50mg tren EOD thats 25mg of tren every day... And i definatly felt it kick in... And i loved it... much better than when i was runnin at 100mg ed... now im a smaller guy ( 5'6 tall, 185lbs , 12% bf) may be thats why i dont need crazy doses of tren...

    But 50mg of tren EOD is all i need, i had no trouble sleeping and i just got harder and stronger from it... now i that i am off of tren i feel i am a bit overtrained...

    So i guess im just gona take a week off the gym and go from there...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    100mg ED is my sweet spot, 75mg ED is the majority sweet spot.
    I ran it at 50mg ED the first time, and in my IMO, it seemed to make theTest more powerful, but did little to change it's character. However @ 75mg ED, it definitely became more noticably independent, and showing more actuall "Tren Characteristics".
    Tren makes no attempt to hide it's relationship to it's longer estered cousin Parabolan ....No question it makes me a little "Ragey" as it is, going EOD and bouncing Plasma levels around would put me in prison for killing someone who pulled out in front of me in a car painted a color I didn't like.
    TSW

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •