Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

Gear Got Cold, Not Crystalized

I had some Test that seems to haev gotten a bit to cold..well it was cold as Antartica in my house..I went away for a couple days..of course turned the heat off..so when I returned , I opened the medicine cabinet in my bathroom and noticed that there were a glob of crystal like particles formed into a ball at the bottom of some amps of Test Cyp that I had planned on throwing in my next cycle. I pulled them out, shook them abit, then set them into a pan of almost boiling water. The crystals dispersed after about 5 minutes of being in the hot water.
    What has me wondering is that these amps of Test were sitting along with amps of EQ. There were no such crystals (or balls of crystal-like crap) in the amps of EQ. I know the two are different chem compunds..so different reactions.
    My questions are:
    Has anyone had this happen to them?
    Is this normal?
    Does the fact that the gear crystalized reflect on the quality of the gear? Should it be used, despite the fact the crystals dissapated?

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    You won't have any problems with it at all. Even A/S that is manufactured legitimately for medical use can crystalize. You're fine.

Aragorn

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I have had Test E amps do that before after I left them in my car over night. I just ran them under hot water until it disipated back into the oil and it was fine.

massbuildah is offline New Member
    Anybody know what causes this crystalization? i just had the same thing happen to some cyp and wasn't sure if it was even okay to use after.

Quote Originally Posted by massbuildah
    Anybody know what causes this crystalization? i just had the same thing happen to some cyp and wasn't sure if it was even okay to use after.
    Temperature, solvent conditions, or a combination of both.
    It's fine to warm it up to get it into solution and use it.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    if you don't plan on using your stuff for a while would it be better to store it in the fridge?

massbuildah is offline New Member
    Thanks Enstein.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I have had gear mailed to me when it was very cold out. One bottle would crystalize and the other would not. Just seems that some stuff crystalizes easier than other stuff.

Thread Information