Thread: Trip to Mexico

A Cut Above is offline New Member

Post Trip to Mexico

Hey guys,

Im going on a trip to Cancun in like 6 weeks, just wondering the availability of EQ and Fina at the pharmacies over there. What are good brands? I am gone for two weeks and I'm sure as hell not going to miss any injections over that span.....

- also, has anyone had any experiences smuggling there gear across the border for personal use, of course- need some ideas.... (i'm from Canada)

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    I don't think you will get replies about smuggling or what pharms. to go to. However, the brands, Quality Vet and Denkall seem to be favorites among all.

Good luck

Soup is offline Associate Member
    Is QV readily available South of the boarder? by that I mean is it a staple of every pharmacia you come across?

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    Is QV readily available South of the boarder? by that I mean is it a staple of every pharmacia you come across?
    You have to go to the Vets to get QV stuff. There is a dist in Cancun. Since it's made in Mexico, it's readily availiable.

Stengun

palequail is offline Banned
    you can't find QV everywhere....certain places carry it....place I go only sells juice....

Soup is offline Associate Member
    Going to be in the baja area. Are you saying if I walked into a vets they would sell it to me no questions asked?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A Cut Above
    Hey guys,

Im going on a trip to Cancun in like 6 weeks, just wondering the availability of EQ and Fina at the pharmacies over there. What are good brands? I am gone for two weeks and I'm sure as hell not going to miss any injections over that span.....

- also, has anyone had any experiences smuggling there gear across the border for personal use, of course- need some ideas.... (i'm from Canada)
    I was wondering where you can get gear in Acapulco? I dont think I would try to carry anything back on plane but can you buy down there and mail it home with any success??

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy, Ntpa,

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I was wondering where you can get gear in Acapulco? I dont think I would try to carry anything back on plane but can you buy down there and mail it home with any success??

There's a QV dist. in Acapulco. It easy to get gear there, just go to a vet.

Stengun

Thread Information