BIGJOHNSON is offline New Member

death from steroids

Hey bros im writing a paper on anabolic steroids and i am trying make a point in my paper that tobacco priducts kill much more ppl then steroids so i just need the amount of deaths from steroids in 1 year if anyone knows let me know please thanks!

Roy E. Munson is offline New Member
    i've only heard of a handfull of people who have died from steroid related causes. I can tell you it's not even close to smoking deaths. maybe you should look up a statistic site. that may be more credible for your paper.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Good work........go get em! hopefully you can change a few hearts and minds about AAS

BIGJOHNSON is offline New Member
    I already searched the internet,i dont even think there is enough to even report. just to let everyone know that tobacco causes 450,000 deaths last year. Thats more death than fires, auto crashes, alcohol, cocaine, heroin, aids, murders, and suicides all COMBINED. Thanks For the reply

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    You also might want to dig a little deeper. For instance. Allot of people who have died from AS had preexisting health problems. AS only intensified the ailment.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I think that you will be hardfought to find one single case of a coroner writing off the cause of death as steroids .

stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member
    nice....good topic...if the paper goes well, you should send it to the media!! let them know that pre-existing heath issues, and abusers are the unfortunate ones that hurt themselves and die... knowledgable users are usually ok...you should post your paper in the lounge when its complete...

decadbal is offline Banned
    google..

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Remember, People will argue a lot more people smoke than do steroids . Hell, I'd tell them that most cold medicines have more side effects than steroids.

It's simple: Be responsible with any product you will be fine. It's the ones that abuse it that give Steroids a bad name. Plain and simple.

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Remember, People will argue a lot more people smoke than do steroids . Hell, I'd tell them that most cold medicines have more side effects than steroids.

It's simple: Be responsible with any product you will be fine. It's the ones that abuse it that give Steroids a bad name. Plain and simple.

nice said

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    start by looking at www.steroidabuse.org

It's a government website and will end up leading you to various gov't run statistics websites. It should help you out some.

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    just a tip
    you might not want to focus directly on deaths caused by steroids (as i have never heard of ANY before) but rather maybe steroids leading to people killing themselves ( i watched a story on 60 minutes) or as mentioned above, how they might add to a preexisting health problem

barbarian is offline Banned
    if steroids were as bad as the pres and gov want people to think dont you think ronnie and all the other top 10 competitors would have been put in verry large caskets years ago.. its all a bigg over hyped up bunch of bull**** to scare the public and get votes

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    tonight news at 10pm. man found dead after an expected overdose of testosterone ?
    not going to happen... good luck with your paper- more people should educate the public on this issue to rid us of the false stigma placed against AS users.

barbarian is offline Banned
    i agree raceing, i read an acticle someweres that said wich of the following wouldnt kill you if you took 100 of in one sitting.
    #1 vitamin c
    #2 zinc
    #3 anbolic steroid dianabol
    drum roll plz, and the winner is!!!!! DIANABOL!!!!
    overhyped BS is all it is man.. take it all with a grain of salt

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    i died from smoking weed and AS than i got ressurected into D00fy the annoying postwhore of 2002

palequail is offline Banned
    maybe you should include some of the benefits of AS in your paper as well...

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    exactly- what benifits are there to smoking!

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    maybe you should include some of the benefits of AS in your paper as well...

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    deca is good for accident victims trying to build there muscle tissue,and all that bs, AIDs victims are sometimes prescribed AS ..........

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    exactly- what benifits are there to smoking!
    In small doses, nicotine has been proven to reduce the risks of certain diseases.

Solrock is offline Member
    If you do find the numbers, post them. I am curious.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    good subject bro...i am also curious in the numbers

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    All the BS about steriods in exactly that........BS! When people or government talk about AS they speak of it as if it were the leading cause of death in the US. BS! You try and tell them that, and see how quickly they change there answers to, it cause's aggression and outbursts that can cause others damage.... Its all a politic war and the fda is so involved that its almost impossible to overturn any law or prove any point. The FDA says eggs are bad, everyone in the US doesn;t touch an egg for months. Its how this world turns and ya its not fair but for anyone thinking thinks will change..... there not!
    Last edited by Jjdigs74; 03-24-2004 at 08:59 PM.

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    if steroids were as bad as the pres and gov want people to think dont you think ronnie and all the other top 10 competitors would have been put in verry large caskets years ago.. its all a bigg over hyped up bunch of bull**** to scare the public and get votes
    I think if they want to ban somethin. let em ban fast food. Cause that's the **** thats going to kill me. It takes all I have to say no to the dopeman with the big red shoes they call "Ronald"

Thread Information