nutdir is offline New Member

Please take a look at 2 cycles!

Hi guys,

after doing 2 big mistakes ,by first going on Winstrol last summer and in november on Winstrol and Deca ! So now I want to go on my 3rd cycle.
    Here are 2 cycle I am interested doing.

First one I found on the forum: EQ/Winny/Primobolan Depot
    Wk1-10 400mg EQ
    wk1-10 100mg/every 3days Primo
    Wk8-13 Winny 50mg/ED
    PCT with Clomid

or the 2nd cycle: Cypionate /Winny/Primabolan Depot
    Wk1-10 250mg-400mg/week cyp
    Wk1-10 100mg/evey 3days Primo
    Wk8-13 Winny 50mg/ED
    PCT with HCG and Clomid

The reason I hesitate going on Test is I am afraid of acne(I heard you can get on your neck and back)I really don't want that to happen. But I have learned Test is a must, so I wonder, if I take 250mg-300mg/week cyp, would that be good or do I need to take more.
    My goal is to gain about 5-8lbs of muscle and low my BF%. I weight now 185lbs, 5'10, BF% is aorund 14.5%.

Any help is appriciated guys! I would like to go on the cycle beginning of April.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    your right, test is a must.....as far as acne, nothing makes me break out like primo bro
    1-10 400mg/cyp week
    8-13 50mg/win ed
    13-15 clomid/l-dex/nolv(20mg)
    1-15 .25ml l-dex
    1-15 10mg nolv

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    In all honesty, if 5-8lbs is all you are after, you should first look at your diet and training. If you were after 20-25lbs, then we could start talking about a decent cycle for you, but it sounds like you only want a small amount of quality gains and no side effects. Unless your diet is perfect, and your training flawless, which almost no one's is, I suggest starting there.

-moto

nutdir is offline New Member
    I understand, but I don't want to gain like 25lbs and than lsoe it when I come of it!
    I had amazing results with my first cylce of Winny, I guess cause it was my first time.
    I will definitly watch my diet and do cardio, I wanna be realistic so that's why I went for 5-8lbs of muscle, well if I gain more good.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    In all honesty, if 5-8lbs is all you are after, you should first look at your diet and training. If you were after 20-25lbs, then we could start talking about a decent cycle for you, but it sounds like you only want a small amount of quality gains and no side effects. Unless your diet is perfect, and your training flawless, which almost no one's is, I suggest starting there.

-moto
    I agree 100%. Take at look at your diet......

barbarian is offline Banned
    diet is the key to anything you want to do, so is training, think of juice as a supplment to help you along a little and youl always be happy with your results

Thread Information