ADRENALINErush02 is offline Junior Member

Having Surgery...Have some serious questions

I'm scheduled to go into surgery next Thursday to have a bulging disk repaired and have only been off test and EQ for about two weeks are there any problems I should face when having this surgery and going in for pre-op test tomorrow morning. Now im getting worried about blood clotting issues.m I'm not very comfortable talking to my doctor about this because of him being close to my family and his partner who will actually be doing the surgery is not the nicest guy but a good surgeon. So I was wondering if anyone has any medical background on this or had any experience with this?
    Thanks

ADRENALINErush02 is offline Junior Member
    can anyone give me some advice?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have no idea bro.... (not ment to hijack..) i think i may have perhaps gotten a hernia in the gym today im really hoping its just a pull or even a strain... but i know the only way to fix a hernia is **** surgery which means i would have to stop... and im a little worried about it all with regards to stopping and then having surgery..

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    Yes tell him it may cause problems with blood clotting/blood levels. Always safest to tell him. Don't want to risk bleeding out on the table. Also, the anesthesiologist must know to give u the right dosages.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    I agree with pumped 99

Quote Originally Posted by pumped99
    Yes tell him it may cause problems with blood clotting/blood levels. Always safest to tell him. Don't want to risk bleeding out on the table. Also, the anesthesiologist must know to give u the right dosages.
    Yep, BP amongst other things would be my concern....however after two weeks, PERSONALLY (I AM NOT A DOC) I would THINK, THINK, it wouldn't bbe to much of a problem at this point.
    Nonetheless, I would either tell them, or postpone it temporarily.
    TSW

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    well if its 2 weeks after his cycle hes probably doing PCT and that may have some effect on SOMETHING... i mean there are So many variables... best bet is to tell your doctor in confidentiality... which he has to keep as a professional whether he's a family friend or not... if he were to blab his mouth he might as well hand you his VISA card... hehe..

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    TELL THE DOC...We dont want to get a new thread started "I died today"...EQ increases red blood cells by enormous amount....Each cell holds nitrogen as one of the ingredients, nitrogen is alot one of the main factors in breathing and oxygen levels. I know the EQ is pretty much gone but you never know. things change. When I was juicing years ago everything was different than it is today...

Thread Information