TC101 is offline New Member

Begginer - Winstrol 25mg tabs?

Hey how is everyone doing, I have been reading up on the forums, but I just want some direct advice from you guys who really know whats going on. Here is the deal: I have 100/25mg tabs of winstrol . My friend who uses steriods somewhat often told me to take them in this order (I just want to verify his directions)
    DAYS
    1-10 - 1 pill a day
    11-20 - 2 pills a day
    21-35 - 3 pills a day
    36-45 - 2 pills a day
    46-50 - 1 pill a day

He also said to buy 50mg clomids and start taking them halfway thru the cycle then taper off..

BTW, I am 5'10, 150lbs, I have virtually no body fat, I am very lean though, I just want a bit more muscle but want the keep the very cut look I have now. I am not looking for a lot of mass at all, just a healthy cut look, right now I am cut, but just a little too thin (upper body). Id LIKE to gain about 10-15lbs MAX. Any thoughts suggestions? I dont want to inject that is why I got the tabs, I know they are less effective but thats ok! Thanks in advance!

Tom

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep reading you need test. Plus you should not ramp the winstrol .

TC101 is offline New Member
    When you say test, do you mean more in the beginning, I did a search but did not come up with much on it, also, ramp? Im not familiar with this terminology either, I again searched but found nothing of what that word actually meant. Thanks man.
    TOM

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TC101
    When you say test, do you mean more in the beginning, I did a search but did not come up with much on it, also, ramp? Im not familiar with this terminology either, I again searched but found nothing of what that word actually meant. Thanks man.
    TOM
    UH OH!...I don't think it's time for AAS just yet!!!...there are several threads on beginner cycles. And He meens testosterone !!!

Jackman is offline Banned
    hey bro ramping is going up and down in the dose. You friend is wrong about the clomid as well so dont take advice from him. If your looking to do a cutter like it sounds try this.

Test prop 75mg ED weeks 1-10
    Winny weeks 4-10

roadrunna is offline New Member
    i dont kno boss i have only odne the injectable winny and i loved it i dont kno how all u guys do the tabs. i aint flaming do what works its jus taht tabs aint for me. ive done the dbol tabs and it feels like its eatin away at my stomach so i said never again will i take any forms of tabs
    best o luck

Thread Information