BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Looking ahead....missed shots on an ED schedule

Planning a relatively simple prop/tren cycle for late spring/early summer and fully intend on going the ED as opposed to EOD route. However, while visiting the gf (from whom this is still, and will likely remain, hidden) I'm not entirely sure I'll have the opportunity to "sneak" a shot if i were to spend the weekend at her place or something to that effect. On a typical weekend, I would be able to take my friday shot and then take another as soon as returning home sunday, but I'm not sure how much I want to "risk" trying to sneak in that Saturday poke.

Obviously, if people "get by" with EOD schedules on the two compounds, it's not going to kill the cycle, but if my body is "used to" ED injects, will missing a day be more magnified for me than it would be for an individual hitting EOD from the start? Basically, I'm curious as to what risks i run by doing so, as I've heard a number of testimonies regarding the EOD pattern really screwing with libido in some cases. While I don't plan on making a habit of it, it is quite likely that this would happen at least every other weekend throughout the 9-10 weeks.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i dont think it would be that big of a problem....but it would be soooo easy to hide...

put your pre-loaded syringe in a sock or wrap it in a pair of boxers when you got to take a shower, turn the shower on and shoot...if she trys to come in with you, tell your youve got to go #2...that will keep her away!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Well, plan your shooting schedule for nights, as thats when you'll be returning on Sunday after the "super steroid sex romp" with your girlfriend.

I miss a tren shot from time to time. Not a huge deal.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    tell your youve got to go #2...that will keep her away!

This however, will really convey the romantic which resides in the heart of Big Green

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno

This however, will really convey the romantic which resides in the heart of Big Green
    thats just crazy...what is he gonna do when he does have to sh!t???...its natural, i stand by my idea

Thread Information