monkeyjuice is offline Member

Results of 2nd Cycle, Now Planning out my 3rd Cycle....

I just finished a 12 week cycle of:

1-4: Dbol @ 30mg ed
    1-12: QV Cyp @ 500mg/wk
    1-11: QV Deca @ 400mg/wk
    1-14: Novladex @ 10mg/ed

PCT 2 weeks after last shot of cyp
    Clomid 300/100/50
    Novladex @ 20mg ed

I had great gains, and i took alot of advice from this board and get my mind off the scale. It was killing me inside. I started to focus on the mirror more, and i found myslef getting really good resutls.

Starting Weight: 167-169lbs
    Ending Weight: 189-191lbs
    Weight after PCT: ? (i just started PCT a couple days ago)

I want to get my gear ready soon for my 3rd cycle. I am going to start it Jan 05', i am going to train naturally for the rest of the year and see what kind of results i can get and also give my body time to heal and be really fresh when i'm ready to go.

I am thinking something along these lines.

1-4 Dbol @ 35mg ed
    1-13 QV Enth @ 500mg/wk
    1-12 QV Boldenon @ 400mg/wk
    PCT

I really like QV products, so i think i might stick with them, but i am up for suggestions. The thing is the QV cyp did not make my face break out at all, and i really like that. i Hate walking about with some volcanoes on your face. Not very attractive!! Secondly, i really want to try the EQ, but i really liked the Deca.

Obsivouly you can tell i'm in a delima here! HELP. I am up for anything!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You could add tren to that cycle. But the cycle looks good as is just I would run l-dex and nolva throughout.

palequail is offline Banned
    Nice results on your cycle...I'm currently on QV Enan and EQ...around week 9 right now....i've gone from roughly 185 lbs to 200lbs right now....this cycle has been very slow out of the gate..but like you said, the mirror is a better judge whereas the scale sucks a lot of the time....I defintiy don't have the bloat that I got last time from Sus and Deca ..I like that a lot....

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not try some var instaid of dbol in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    Why not try some var instaid of dbol in the beginning.
    D-bol is better suited to jump start cycle var is too expensive and would be a waste IMO.

yeah swith it up...maybe var or anadrol ....also if you could get some tren I think you would be very happy.....

i am not exactly sure what tren is and what its effects are? can someone point me in the right direction?

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    i am not exactly sure what tren is and what its effects are? can someone point me in the right direction?
    It's also know as Fina........ It's very versital in that it will work with all types of cycles for cutting to bulkers. It gives crazy strength, vascularity and leaner gains if cutting, put on lots of size with less fat if bulking.

The only thing I didn't like about fina was it made me break out bad...... so I decided not to run it in this cycle because the summer is comming up. Other than that I loved it.

see im not down with the breaking out situation like i said before. From the sounds of it, i would really like to try it, but i don't know if the acne is worth it. I used to have alot of acne when i was younger, so i think i am kinda of self-concious about it now. A mental thing.

when you say crazy strength increases, like how much?

i got crazy stenght increases like a week or 2 after taking the dbol . My bench went from 215lbs to 280lbs. I am in pct now, so i hope i will keep most of my strength, cuz i like it!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Another inexpensive jump start would be prop.I'm not sure if you want to do ed shots or not,but it's a nice start to a cycle.You can also finish up the cycle with it.Run it right up to pct...........just my .02

prop is a good idea...like da bull said....if you want some good size I'd do Anadrol at the start of your next cycle...

On flat bench (I suck at) went from 275 for 3 reps in about 6 weeks of running Fina I was getting 10 to 12 reps with it and they were kind of easy. Everything went up. Also, I kept most of my strength increase from that cycle.

But I hear you on the acne part....... that's why I didn't run it this time....... maybe my winter cycle I will add it again.

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    prop is a good idea...like da bull said....if you want some good size I'd do Anadrol at the start of your next cycle...
    A-bombs are good....... strength and you blow up..... but the sides are too harsh for me. I would use D-bol a few more times or Prop like Bull said and then maybe try the A-bombs....... but you're right they work!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Susp is a killer jump start, the first day your bench will probably 25 pounds.

i have to really think about this next cycle. I am going to see if the acne is worth it!

i really want to try the tren , but i have all summer to think about it!

i am in pct right now for my second cycle, and i think i am going into depression or something. i feel like **** all the time now! what up with that

Sorken is offline Member
    your 3rd cycle looks good.. but like the others said.. maby some tren could be fine too !

Anyway.. Good Luck bro !!!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    I like the componds i wouldnt change a thing...but im a fan of going longer than 12 weeks...why not stretch the eq and Enth to week 15, then run prop to week 18 then jump right into pct????

i think for your jump start d's or prop would be the way to go...i would save the var to use in a cutter with a low dose of prop and some tren or EQ.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorken
    your 3rd cycle looks good.. but like the others said.. maby some tren could be fine too !

Anyway.. Good Luck bro !!!
    yeah...tren could easily go in their like the others said

Thread Information