HyperSick is offline Associate Member

My ass is killing me!

I just started a cycle and i've only injected twice in the last 6 days. I have long needles and it doesn't hurt until a few days later. What can I do to,
    A) avoid this
    B) ease the pain a little

I can't really get comfortable in bed and it hurts to sit down. It feels like there's a baseball inside my cheek!

Maybe this is common but any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    what kind of juice r u on?

palequail is offline Banned
    I know what you are feeling. What drug are you taking???

To help it you can heat up the area with a hot compress. I microwave a wet washcloth and apply it to the area and hold and massage it....it will hurt but it will disperse the liquid....your body should get used to the drugs in a few weeks, then the pain will stop...

HyperSick is offline Associate Member
    Thanks man.

I'm on deca and test.

I guess I'll just wait for it to get better and I'll try the compress.

Thanks again.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I usually just take tylenol to cope with that pain of injections at the begging of a cycle, other wise it hinders me at the gym, LOL. But Pailquail stated some better ideas.....You could even jump in a hot shower after that shot let the hot water massage the injection site, that always works good.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    just remeber to constantly message the area bro... even if it doesn;t feel like you need to right away... i've been neglecting this and i think it has been causing some pain... ill have ot get back at it on my next shot to see if it helps

Dmize9 is offline Associate Member
    I had the same problem my first few weeks..... Once the gear is loaded in the syringe, place the cap back on the needle, and run the syringe under warm water from the faucet for about five minutes. Just in case any tap water comes in contact with the needle, sterilize it with an an alohol prep pad before injecting. After injecting, jump in a hot shower and massage the area. This method helped me alot.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Try massaging the injected area for 5 minutes after injection with lotion. Works for me.

palequail is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmize9
    I had the same problem my first few weeks..... Once the gear is loaded in the syringe, place the cap back on the needle, and run the syringe under warm water from the faucet for about five minutes. Just in case any tap water comes in contact with the needle, sterilize it with an an alohol prep pad before injecting. After injecting, jump in a hot shower and massage the area. This method helped me alot.

I would never touch the needle with anything....not even an alcohol pad.....i've read too many places about not to do that.

sonofagun is offline Associate Member
    Is it normaol to feel pain from deca and test, because Ive never had that problem. Sounds to me like he is shooting something other than what he thinks he is shooting.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    I would never touch the needle with anything....not even an alcohol pad.....i've read too many places about not to do that.

Trying to understand why that would be bad bro? I know that you should avoid any contact with the needle but wouldn't an Alcohol pad be an exception?

Thread Information