man_of_steel is offline Associate Member

whats the best way to stop bloating??

Hey guys..I gotta a question.I'm on a major mass/bulk cycle and was curious to see which is the best way to get rid of the bloating that occurs.I'm doing 900 mgs of test,200 sten/sust,300 deca per week and 40 mg dbol daily.last time I got alot of bloating in the face and abdomin.I really want to avoid that this time.any advice would be greatly appreciated..also,does anyone know if its a good idea to switch from dbol to anadrol midway through? I'm almost out of dbol and got some anadrol on the way.this wont fuck up the results will it?? thanks guys..

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    proviron will take some water out,and watch your salt (sodium )intake.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    I would have to say "Arimidex " or "Liquidex" is the best for mass cycles to prevent water ret from high Androgenic AS.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    definitly the anti-e's I'd say.. then you get that nice look like arnold had instead of the extended bellies.. which arnt bad,, untill a certain point.

Anaballick is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't run abombs and dbol in the same cycle. Too toxic on the liver and you wont see that great of gains running both. I had a friend who did this and really was pissed off that the abombs did nothing:

weeks 1-4 40mg dbol
    weeks 4-6 50-100mg anadrol

along with test and eq

Just save one of the two for a future cycle. As far as bloat goes arimidex is what your looking for. Also drink a lot of water and watch your sodium intake.

thats what I was wondering.the only problem is that I'm not gonna have enough dbol to finish out 4 weeks..and I already have some anadrol on the way..but again,the liver toxicity was what I was most concerned with,and the gains..I think i'll take your advice and save em for another cycle...so,what would be a good replacement for the dbol once I run out?

Maybe lower your dbol to 30mg or just accept the fact your not gonna be able to run it for 4 weeks and run it as long as you have until your longer acting esters kick in. You could also consider a frontload (increasing dosages of injectables weeks 1 and 2). Another option would be to start the dbol seven days after your first injection. As you can see there are a lot of options out there.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Arimidex !!! 0.5 mg everyday throughtout your cycle.

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: whats the best way to stop bloating??

Originally posted by man_of_steel
    Hey guys..I gotta a question. which is the best way to get rid of the bloating that occurs.
    take some Phazyme :

Ultra Strength Phazyme has the strongest dose of medicine for fast gas relief. Phazyme Softgels are formulated with simethicone, the ingredient recommended most by physicians and pharmacists for the relief of gas. Phazyme Softgels are concentrated, so they are small and easy to swallow.

dude,i'm not trying to flame anyone here,but why is it that everytime I've posted a question on here,its you thats always gotta try and be funny and be a smartass??? do you think you're funny or something?? take this advice: dont quit your day job,you're not a comedian..you're not funny at all...if you're even half as bad in the gym as you are in your lame replies,you must be a skinny little weakling..

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by man_of_steel
    dude,i'm not trying to flame anyone here,but why is it that everytime I've posted a question on here,its you thats always gotta try and be funny and be a smartass??? do you think you're funny or something?? take this advice: dont quit your day job,you're not a comedian..you're not funny at all...if you're even half as bad in the gym as you are in your lame replies,you must be a skinny little weakling..
    whoa bro, relax. you've already gotten what....7 replies that answered your question. i'm just tryin to throw in some comic relief here bud, so chill out. and to call me a skinny little weaking ? ha. that's a joke. i'm not skinny - i'm aerodynamic. and my day job....bro, don't worry about me quitting my day job.

so you want some advice : usually with test in your cycle (for me anyways), especially at 900 mg's, bloating is definitey going to occur. you can live with it and just wait til your off. why are you trying to avoid the bloating anyways ? afraid people are gonna think you're on juice ?

there, EOD (end of discussion). i'll try not to make any more jokes when you're aboard.
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 01-30-2002 at 09:09 AM.

Take it easy there fellas, its all in good fun.

okay okay..I'm sorry for freaking out dude..remember,I'm on test,deca dbol and sust..I'm starting to get that irratibility...but yeah,I really hate the face bloating..it makes me look fat,something I'm deathly afraid of..I'm gonna start running some arimidex and take some diaretics to at least kill a little bit of the bloating..again,sorry man..roidrage I guess..better start breaking out the xanex and the herbal relief...lol..

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Oh Lord... Another roid rage supporter... That's bad for the sport IMO. Anyways man of steel, you made you bed now lay in it is what I say. You should have gotten more d-bol before starting. If you are worried about bloating or whatever, more d-bol and anadrol isnt going to help that anyways. Take your diuretics but remember that they stop the absorption of water in the kidneys so you will get dehydrated over time. There is a natural diuretic in coke. So drink a 2 liter bottle of diet coke today.

I've never heard that about the diet coke thing..as for the roidrage thing,I'm only speaking from personal experience.if you've never had it,than you must've got bunk shit.everyone I know has gotten it.the only bad thing as far as bad for the sport as you mentioned ,is guys who dont know how to control it.I have always had a short fuse however,in my day to day life,I totally know how to control it and when and where to not control it if need be..but back to the original question,I just was informed that my connect has gotten somemore from our friends in thailand,so looks like I'll have enough after all...but thanks for the advise,I will check into the diet coke thing..thanks again

I only say that comments like that are bad for the sport because its an excuse. Excuses are like assholes, they stink and everyone has one. IMO if you are dick before you are a dick during and after. IMO it's a psychosomatic behavior where we believe we must be assholes because we are on shit so we are assholes. No scientific proof of roid rage . Every comment where someone says "I have roid rage" that is seen buy newbies or anyone else that believes in it, solidifies their belief and so IMO it is bad for the sport or hobby or whatever it is for you.

no dude,I beg to differ.when I'm not on a cycle,I am a pretty mellow guy,I can have a short fuse if I get pissed off enough,as I'm sure you do as well(everybody can attest to that roids or not),but when I'm on some hardcore mass stack,I feel different.more uppity more agitated,its totally a physical thing,almost everything people do will get me irratated.I am not usually like that and I know its the as.I dont care what you say,I know what it is.and as for the newbie thing,actually,my first cycle I didnt really get it..but I'm not a newbie bud..just ask my liver...lol...

I will listen when you show me some facts that it is a physical change that accounts for a difference in mental attitude and not just a mental thing.

Talking

man,all I can say is that if you dont get it,then you're one of a few select LUCKIEST mutherfuckers who've been on cycles..let's drop this..you're not me,I'm not you..all I can say is that the proof's in the pudding..more people have had roidrage than have not,so you do the math...nuff said...peace out bro

Thread Information