Thread: SYD Primo

palequail is offline Banned

SYD Primo

I've never tried it and don't plan to but I've gotten some of this stuff for a few friends of mine. I hear everyone saying it is crap....anyone know this for sure or anyone tried their Primo....

I'm wondering cause SYD usually makes good products, but all I hear is that their Primo sucks....give me some feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    I've never tried it and don't plan to but I've gotten some of this stuff for a few friends of mine. I hear everyone saying it is crap....anyone know this for sure or anyone tried their Primo....

I'm wondering cause SYD usually makes good products, but all I hear is that their Primo sucks....give me some feedback.
    Well, I don't know about the Primo, but their other things seem fine.
    Bump this cuz I'm about to add Somebody's Primo, and theirs is readily accessable so they were in the running.
    The biggest problem with peeps and Primo, is the don't understand it....They weren't around in the "Good 'Ole Days"......a month goes by and they don't see much and suddenly it's "This stuff sucks"...When in reality they very well could be 4 more weeks away from Hardness and Quality, keepable gains.
    can you imagine not knowing a thing about EQ...And all you know is Steroids make you big, then you run the infamous EQ only cycle, and 8 weeks later it's "This stuff sucks".....
    Anybody?
    TSW

I dunno, I've only tried their Test200, and thats good sh*t

The guy I get it for is a competitive bodybuilder...however last time I got him the Schering ones and he gave his girlfriend the SYD primos....he says they work well, but they are both very genetically gifted, so who knows??? Bump for any one who's tried it...if I can't find anyone I might just have to do it myself and let everyone know...haha

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    I saw somewhere that the SYD primos tested out to have 0mg of primo. I think SL is legit though.

bump anyone else??

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    i posted the lab tests last week...

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=86065

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    i posted the lab tests last week...

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=86065

Dizzle thank you very much for the post.....Glad I never spent my money on that ****.....also there are a lot of Schering fakes going around....so the SYD was the only primo I could get ahold of .....i'm over it now.

Well yet another source says this **** is bunk...The new issue of Muscular Development talks about SYD Primo and says it tested negative as well.....good looking out Dizzle.......just letting you guys know...I woulnd't waste 2 cents on this stuff

Thread Information