Sir-liks-var-Alot is offline New Member

Arrow The Police found my Primobolan Depot and Deca...

He scanned the room real quick and I have a few Primos and a Deca on the shelf. I have a few ones there cause I think they are kind of cute.

He picked up the Deca and held it up in the air (he was an old ****ed so he had some problems reading the small letters) and he read out while his voice progressively got louder, pretty quiet at first, but at the end he was almost screaming.

"Nan-dro-lone de-ca-no-at-e, intramUSKULAR *I*N*J*E*C*T*I*O*N!!!!!"

Then he got a look on his face as if Jesus himself had entered the room. Strangely I managed to talk myself out of it, we promised to not play anymore loud music, and they left.

Think I was nervous? Yes sir!

I had had two beers so I managed to stay really calm, like it was no big deal, I think that probably was what saved me...

palequail is offline Banned
    so you had the cops come over for a party..and they found some gear...buddy you are lucky they didn't do anything right there...I know steroids are cute but would you put a gram of cocaine on your shelf????

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Always have a good hidding spot for your gear that your using and get rid of used up stuff.

You're lucky he let you go but I would put any gear you have somewhere else bro they might be back.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I keep mine in a safe bro. Dont want people finding that ****.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Yikes!!..... Your lucky bud that they didnt do anything. Keep that stuff in a drawer or something dont let everyone see it.....Thats asking for trouble.

Ha ha...Consider that your freebie for this decade son....Don't plan on that happening again, I can almost Guarantee you it won't. In fact I'd clean house. If he starts talkin' shop around someone more informed.....I can just here it...

Cop: "What did it look like, and the Vial said what exactly?"..."Lets go take another look"
    Do you know how they charge you on Gear? It's per miligram...Think about it for a second. Lets say you have some QV Deca 300 in a 10cc Vial...That's 10 X 300 or 3 Grams. What you have there is the Equivelant to 3 Grams of Crack Cocaine.
    It's your call, but I'd start playing this game a wee bit different.
    TSW

razor67 is offline Banned
    no need to advertise bro, put it away

omen78 is offline Member
    Lightning never strikes the same place twice... but the cops do . Hide your **** man. Cause I don't forsee you getting that lucky again.

clubbinkid is offline Associate Member
    LOL the cop was prob on juice... suprised he didnt tkae it 4 himself or one of his juiced up boys u no these cops there hiiten the gravey..........

barbarian is offline Banned
    thel be back man

palequail is offline Banned
    dumb cops....they all juice themselves...

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    I'd clean house bro and maybe stash the rest at a good buddies house! For a little while, let things cool off. Or you might never see them again for that matter, and in that case are a very lucky bastard.

You can stash your primo at my house....!!!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    dumb cops....they all juice themselves...
    Its true, they do all juice, My friend at works brother is a cop and always buys juice off my bud who sells its, sleazy pigs.

Billmister is offline Member
    hey testsubject that girl on your avatar... I WOULD BANG THE ISH OUT OF HER AS$... AND IF SHE'S YOUR G/F... no disrespect she had a nice body

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    consider that your once in a lifetime freebie... you got about as lucky as one can hope for...

thank the gear gods for providence...

and oh yea...

CLEAN HOUSE!

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Its true, they do all juice, My friend at works brother is a cop and always buys juice off my bud who sells its, sleazy pigs.
    Why you calling them sleazy for juicing when we are all doing the same thing. i personally would rather have cops juice to better protect my family.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    Why you calling them sleazy for juicing when we are all doing the same thing. i personally would rather have cops juice to better protect my family.
    Well thats true actually. Give em inuff primo and they'll be like robocop! Haha!

Anyway, even though my American is pretty fluid, I may have forgotten to mention that I live in Sweden, and so steroids might not be as big of a crime here as in the US.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    ahhhhh.... and the truth comes out...

just messin around... im not sure about AS laws in sweden... have you even checked up on it?

i think palme is from sweden, you might want to shoot him a PM.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Deca on the shelf isnt the best hideing spot bro...

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Deca on the shelf isnt the best hideing spot bro...
    Are you blind or dumb! didnt you see that it looked cute there!

Even though they had no search warrent, they still looked trough some of my drawers and into obvious hiding places at random. I'm thinking that if he had found them hidden somewhere he might had gotten a stronger feeling of me knowing they're illegal.

Want2GetHuge is offline Associate Member
    Good point!

Oh, btw, Jackman, that was the funniest sh!t man...

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    Buy a Lava Lamp and put that on your shelf.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    jesus must have walked in the room, because the cops didnt do anything,,lucky man...take care.

I think one of the reasons they were so cool was cause we were playing Dire Straits and when he came in he was like "wow, I've been to a few residental disturbence calls, but them kids all play that junk dunk dunk music, but Dire Straits is good music!". So i think we established some repport.

I feel quite sure about not getting reported on the gear, It'd suck pretty bad to be listed as a potentional drug smuggler and getting pulled over at the customs on all flight trips...

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    I always hide my ****, especially if I have a party, not only were you lucky that the fuzz didn't take it, but that it didn't get stolen by someone else. Think of how many times you were at a party and a CD, or a bottle of boooze got ripped off.

hunter38 is offline New Member
    also they could use that little info to get a warrent on your phones to find your source and all kinds of stuff. If it was me i wouldnt take it for granted that its over. You aint nothing but if they can use you to find the source they may make topcop. They use the same tactics on dope, so for christ sake take it somewhere else and cool it. I would still do them just from somewhere else. Be careful and cover your a** just incase

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, if it were in the U.S., and the cops who came in Juiced, you can guarantee he'd take it for personal use!!!!!

drock41 is offline New Member
    You can never trust a cop with sauce. Those crooked bastards are the first ones to bust ya for having gear, yet they'll confiscate it for their personal use.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by drock41
    You can never trust a cop with sauce. Those crooked bastards are the first ones to bust ya for having gear, yet they'll confiscate it for their personal use.
    LOL, true. Ah well, I gave my buddy a hollowed out 'liquid wrench' canister (made for pot) for his gear. Maybe you should try that.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir-liks-var-Alot
    He scanned the room real quick and I have a few Primos and a Deca on the shelf. I have a few ones there cause I think they are kind of cute.

He picked up the Deca and held it up in the air (he was an old ****ed so he had some problems reading the small letters) and he read out while his voice progressively got louder, pretty quiet at first, but at the end he was almost screaming.

Then he got a look on his face as if Jesus himself had entered the room.Strangely I managed to talk myself out of it, we promised to not play anymore loud music, and they left.

I had had two beers so I managed to stay really calm, like it was no big deal, I think that probably was what saved me...
    This is fuking beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAOOOOOO
    Last edited by monster.; 03-26-2004 at 12:29 AM.

Dieselpower is offline Member
    I have a huge steel safe, and I put all my gear and other items I dont want people to see or to take think about it. Its a good idea.

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    agreed with most of the posts here, you got a bit of a gift although they shouldn't have been snoping around without a search warrant WTF?? I think I read somewhere in this thread that 3ml of deca is the equivalent of 3 grams of crack cocain?? (or somethin like that) another WTF?? Totally misleading info they (the law) do not treat the AAS as the same as possession of cocain! They are categorically different drugs & Don't let anybody ever tell you different, I was very surprised to see that! "Lt we got 3 mg of deca better call for backup"
    Last edited by panabolic; 03-28-2004 at 12:05 AM.

barbarian is offline Banned
    Looooooooooooooooooooooooool!

houseofpain is offline Banned
    cant really say much but WOW.....

Saam_ee is offline Junior Member
    Anyway, even though my American is pretty fluid, I may have forgotten to mention that I live in Sweden, and so steroids might not be as big of a crime here as in the US.[/QUOTE]

haha tur du har snubbe, inget annat än tur =P

mrmanners is offline Junior Member
    LOL Picturing the cop reading the label with a thick Swedish accent makes it even funnier. especially if he's from Skåne or something like that.

It seems real commonplace for the officers of the law here in California to juice up, at least in my experience. Of the 4 nice officers I know personally 3 juice; one is a sheriff, one works for swat and #3 is a prison guard. #4 eats alot of doughnuts, no ****, and has no desire to work out since he simply cruises around in a smalltown in the san juaquin valley and handles mostly domestic disputes etc.

Now on the streets in a crime ridden district or in a prison it's easy to understand the appeal of juicing up and getting big. Yet they "uphold" the law and enforce it. It's like anywhere else a bunch of hypocrisy, so we play the game and that said; Put that **** away outside of your house for a while perhaps.

But I'm sure our boys juice at home as well; last summer during AIK-Helsingborg I saw some pretty impressive sized boys from the piket-enheten come charging outside råsunda...

Ha det bra broder, MrM

Quote Originally Posted by Sir-liks-var-Alot

Then he got a look on his face as if Jesus himself had entered the room. Strangely I managed to talk myself out of it, we promised to not play anymore loud music, and they left.

Thread Information