Thread: type of test

JYZZA is offline VET

type of test

Hey, Waz Up?

I heaven’t been here for a while but its good to come back and read some of your replays. I have started my cycle if any of you remember on 01-01-2002. I started with very low dosages for my body to get use to it. Gained only 6lbs so far but quality muscle. Can’t complain a lift lots heavier. 250mg test & 20mg d-bol until 1 week. I went to 500mg & 30mg d-bol. Will keep at that for next month, then 500mg test & 400mg EQ next 2 months. My cycle 4 months long. I will post my pictures here soon, I have never done that. Last trad written by me is steroid acne which is getting better.

My friend is offering me T400 he says it’s close to sustenon (mixed tests) which 1 will give me bigger gains along with Winny(my next cycle). I can’t never find anybody with good prices T400 is offered for $210 10cc bottle, is it worth it. Of the subject to The WWF fans shit HHH is hughe. I wonder how much shit he took during those 8 months. Planning on meeting him soon and asking him.
    Thans guys,
    Jyzza

JYZZA is offline VET
    Hey I wrote this to see which test is better so what do you people think from your experience.
    Don't be shy and drop me a line.

Paul1200 is offline New Member

TEST

HEY WHATS UP PLAYYA! IM FROM ILLINIOIS TOO. WE GET RIPPED OFF HERE ON PRICES. I LIKE SUSTANON BETTER THAN THE T400. BETTER GAINS ON THE SUS. BUT ITS REALLY UP TO YOU JUST DO ALOT OF RESEARCH BEFORE STICKING SHIT IN U. PEACE DOG

JYZZA is offline VET
    Thanks,
    Paul1200 is right we always get raped here on prices. Propably cus it's so far away from the border. The more people I meet the better my prices should get.
    See ya

Thread Information