Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dieselpower is offline Member

Question started T3 cycle

I started my t3 cycle Monday. I started at 200mcg, I was burning from the inside. My eyes were burning like someone was blowing smoke in my eyes. But I was sweating alot. I dont think I want to go any higher then 200mcg for now.

day1 200mcg
    day5 200mcg
    day6 100mcg
    day7 50mcg

off for 5 days and start again.

sounds good so far?

bestbod85 is offline Banned
    if i were you i would lower it down to 150 mcg and do you plan on tapering down at around mid cycle so your thyroid will start working again?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    How did you come up with that plan on running T3....... Your thyroid will be fried by the way you have it posted.

Here's a thread you should read:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ighlight=t3%2A

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    How did you come up with that plan on running T3....... Your thyroid will be fried by the way you have it posted.

Here's a thread you should read:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ighlight=t3%2A
    Mallet has given this cycle to me. He got it from a Doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselpower
    Mallet has given this cycle to me. He got it from a Doctor.
    I wouldn't run it that way........... It doesn't matter how you ramp up but ramping down is VERY important.

I cant explain it. ask mallet about this cycle. I will get him to explain it to everyone.
    U dont have to ramp down b/c its a short cycle.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    This isn't in anyway a new cycle or formula for running T3...It's only new to those who are ignorant to the fact or haven't researched thyroid function outside of bodybuilding boards or websites. It's easier for us to do what EVERYBODY else does because they must be right, or it worked for him so it must work for me etc...I have personally done the 5/40/55 with success, and I have run small amounts (25mcg) while taking GH and AAS cycles with added success as well. However...taking T3 without monitoring your temp is like taking 17a and not being concerned about your liver. Everybody reacts differently, so they only sure fire way to no how you are reacting or responding to thyroid meds is by monitoring your temp...especially your resting body temp.

Under "normal" circumstances, a person takes t4 and the body does the normal conversion to t3 (all things working well). By taking t4 there is less down regulation of the HPT axis because the end product (t3) can be regulated during the conversion. If you take straight t3 your taking the end product, which can feed back on the HPT axis very quickly. T3 should only be taken for 5-7 days then off for 5 days with constant monitoring of body temp. Flooding the body with t3 sends a very fast signal to the HPT to stop endogeous production. For example...If your resting body temp was to drop 1.5 deg from one day to the next that's a hard sign that the t3 the person is taking is now acting as an inhibitor, not a stimulator.

I know this Is hard for people to except for many reasons...It was for me as well but after having an endocronologist explain the function of the HPT to me, and the how's and why's etc...This formula has yielded the same results for me as the usual 5/40/55 but with the insurance that my thyroid is not at risk...I can only imagine if someone was taking t3 and after just their 2nd week the hard sign were their to stop but they didn't know because they were not monitoring their temp, and continued to supplement with t3 for a furhter 6 weeks in this state???

This is intended as an informative reply...because I know ignorance runs deep in all of us, and for the most part people will continue to run thyroid meds the way everyone else does...It's unfortunate that sometimes other peoples doctrines become "THE GOSPEL" and then everybody is affraid to go off the treaden path. FOR example...I remember when I came on this board 3 years ago, the newbie cycle was test deca and d-bol...and now it's test only being recommended, so lets continue to inform each other without disputing or fighting and arguing.

Good luck to you diesel!...keep us posted!

Thank you mallet for that very interesting information
    and thank u for ur time.

DP

Mallet - So running T3 this way will help from felling lethargic and will it also help with the rebound effect that some see when stopping T3.

I will say that all of my research on T3 is from this site and other As forums.... and my experiance I talk about are from personal use of T3. I don't feel I'm ignorant but not informed because of what I have availble for me to research with. You have a lot of knowledge and I'm interested in this way of running T3........ Do you have any information that I can read?

Mallet - So running T3 this way will help from felling lethargic and will it also help with the rebound effect that some see when stopping T3.

I will say that all of my research on T3 is from this site and other As forums.... and my experiance I talk about are from personal use of T3. I don't feel I'm ignorant but not informed because of what I have availble for me to research with. You have a lot of knowledge and I'm interested in this way of running T3........ Do you have any information that I can read?
    Hey MudMan...I wasn't implying that you or any body else was ignorant per say... I just mean most of us probably don't have or spend the time researching outside of BBing forums, because for one they are definately the most informative...lets face it our normal GP doctor knows nothing or very little about sports performance or AAS, and alot of so called Anabolic books are out dated or don't treally touch on AAS or hormones in depth. My ignorance was probably the worst out of everbody at one time...I too use to get all my info from bbing books and bbing boards which has been very helpful and i find them to be very useful tools, BUT after reaching a point in life when i was ready to compete, I sat down with and endo guy/nutritionist and he opened my eyes wide about how most bbers take supplements to improve our outward appearance without really any regard for what going on, on the inside...again i was probably the worst for this too.

Because there has been an overwhelming amount of thyroid posts lately I am meating with my sports doc and am going to borrow one of his endo books so I can hopefully elaborate on the topic more thoroughly...These replies are from notes I have taken over the years sitting down with him.

Mud I will definately shoot you any info I can on thyroid supplementing...maybe I will put up a sticky on thyroid supplementing if I get enough approval or consensus...at any rate I will definately make a thyroid post this week!

Thanks Mallet!

Dieselpower, sorry for the hi-jack but I don't think many people if any would be able to comment on your cycle without some more information.

Sorry bro I forgot to answer your first question!

Yes It usually took me about a 2 weeks before to start feeling lathargic, and that only when I was above 150mcg's...but with the 7 day on 5 off I don't get any symptoms even at 240mcg...and my temp does a small rebound after i stop, and that's without tapering...but i mean a difference of about .6deg over 3 days then it's back to normal. One point about tapering that has always confused me was even a small dose of 25mcg will stop thy production, so even when your at 200mcg and spend 2-3 weeks tapering off your thy still doesn't begin recovering until your at 0 mcg...so you've really just delayed the the recovery process by another 2-3 weeks. With the 7/5 their is definately no need for tapering, atleast it's not been recommended!

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Sorry bro I forgot to answer your first question!

Yes It usually took me about a 2 weeks before to start feeling lathargic, and that only when I was above 150mcg's...but with the 7 day on 5 off I don't get any symptoms even at 240mcg...and my temp does a small rebound after i stop, and that's without tapering...but i mean a difference of about .6deg over 3 days then it's back to normal. One point about tapering that has always confused me was even a small dose of 25mcg will stop thy production, so even when your at 200mcg and spend 2-3 weeks tapering off your thy still doesn't begin recovering until your at 0 mcg...so you've really just delayed the the recovery process by another 2-3 weeks. With the 7/5 their is definately no need for tapering, atleast it's not been recommended!
    Great information......... That's the one thing I hate about T3 is the lag I feel while on it and when I'm recovering....... I become very moody and I hate that....... Lots of good info bro!

mudman, I totally understand. Thats why I have mallet to help me understand and help others to understand also.

Aj2002 is offline Junior Member
    So let me make sure Im understanding this correctly,
    days 1 thru 5 200mcgs everyday,droping to 100mcgs on day 6,50mcgs on day 7, and off for five days, then starting right back up again?
    So theoretically one could stay on t3 longer w/o "as much" of a risk of permantly shuting down thyroid function?

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    how many weeks do you continue this cycle for?
    What kind of results are we looking at with this method?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    bump for more info from Mallet

Quote Originally Posted by Aj2002
    So let me make sure Im understanding this correctly,
    days 1 thru 5 200mcgs everyday,droping to 100mcgs on day 6,50mcgs on day 7, and off for five days, then starting right back up again?
    So theoretically one could stay on t3 longer w/o "as much" of a risk of permantly shuting down thyroid function?
    BINGO!

Quote Originally Posted by jrock34
    how many weeks do you continue this cycle for?
    What kind of results are we looking at with this method?
    For as long as your resting temp allows you too!

same results...less risk...IMO...I've done the usual 5/40/55 with good results but that was years ago before I knew what I was doing to myself!

bottom line is check ur body temp every morning u wake up.

good infor mallet

DP

bottom line is check ur body temp every morning u wake up.

good infor mallet

DP
    You said It...

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice Mallet thanks

STUPES is offline Junior Member
    HEy guys I'm doing a cutting cycle and Ive put in yohimbin, liquid clen and T3 and sum proprinate so I dont lose too much muscle.

Cycle 6 weeks T3
    week 1 50mcg
    week 2 50 mcg
    week 3 75mcg
    week 4 75 mcg
    week 5 50 mcg
    week 6 50 mcg

Test every four day 50 mg for 6 weeks

Clen
    1 half cc
    1 cc
    1 half cc
    2 cc
    2 half cc
    3 cc

yohimbin would be 20 - 40 mcgs a day for 6 weeks

tell me what ya guys think of this

No HI-JACKING threads my friend...start a new thread on your cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by STUPES
    HEy guys I'm doing a cutting cycle and Ive put in yohimbin, liquid clen and T3 and sum proprinate so I dont lose too much muscle.

Cycle 6 weeks T3
    week 1 50mcg
    week 2 50 mcg
    week 3 75mcg
    week 4 75 mcg
    week 5 50 mcg
    week 6 50 mcg

Test every four day 50 mg for 6 weeks

Clen
    1 half cc
    1 cc
    1 half cc
    2 cc
    2 half cc
    3 cc

yohimbin would be 20 - 40 mcgs a day for 6 weeks

tell me what ya guys think of this

mapkos is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the info. It's great to see everyone working together to try and figure this one out. It shows you that no one is above learning. Great Stuff!

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    mallet

Would you recomened that cycle to a 1st time user?
    what type of sides can you expect?
    Would you run clen with it?

STUPES is offline Junior Member
    I'll let you guys know Ive just started this cycle today MArch 18 04

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Mallet is correct on t3, your thyroids productions are not active until you have completey stop taking t3. Days 1-5 100 to 125 mg day 6 - 50mg day 7 - 25 mg 5 days off should be enough, but to take full potentail of t3 check body temperture in the mornings.

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    mallet

Would you recomened that cycle to a 1st time user?
    what type of sides can you expect?
    Would you run clen with it?
    I would recommend this to anyone, first timer or veteran at the game...sides are alot less noticeable if any at all. Yes you can certainly run clen with t3, but when you stop running the t3 you need to stop running the clen also, we don't want to inhibit our recovery time while off t3 because clen is an antagonist to your thyroid, as well as AAS ans GH.

Aj2002 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    I would recommend this to anyone, first timer or veteran at the game...sides are alot less noticeable if any at all. Yes you can certainly run clen with t3, but when you stop running the t3 you need to stop running the clen also, we don't want to inhibit our recovery time while off t3 because clen is an antagonist to your thyroid, as well as AAS ans GH.
    Way to burst my bubble Mallet, I didnt think of the clen 's effect on thyroid,any Idea how drastic of an effect it has,I really want to try the7/5 t3 cycle, but Im liking the way my ketotifen is working w/ the clen and stoping the clen every 7 days kind defeats the purpose of the keto...How bout extending the 7 day break to 10 or so to give a little more recovery time?

Quote Originally Posted by Aj2002
    Way to burst my bubble Mallet, I didnt think of the clen's effect on thyroid,any Idea how drastic of an effect it has,I really want to try the7/5 t3 cycle, but Im liking the way my ketotifen is working w/ the clen and stoping the clen every 7 days kind defeats the purpose of the keto...How bout extending the 7 day break to 10 or so to give a little more recovery time?
    I don't see any real problem with that...just keep a watch on your resting temp (BMR) you could switch to an ECA on the time off as long as your running acti-cyclase along side of it.

ed mass is offline New Member
    I started my t3 cycle Monday. I started at 200mcg, I was burning from the inside. My eyes were burning like someone was blowing smoke in my eyes. But I was sweating alot. I dont think I want to go any higher then 200mcg for now.

day1 200mcg
    day5 200mcg
    day6 100mcg
    day7 50mcg

off for 5 days and start again.

sounds good so far?
    So how did that first week go?

my first week was great, I lost about 5lbs or 10lbs give or take. I dont realy care how much weight I lose, I care about how I look. I woke up everyday check my body temp and went to the gym. I did 1hr of cardio for 5 days, and then started my weight training. I ran my T3 cycle with fina/prop cycle. For the 5 days I am off I am going to do a ECA cycle and then back on my T3 cycle. I have some clen so I am going to run it with my T3s. I also have some Winni Tabs coming in a few days I will start that in one week. Hey is a funny thing, I talked about this cycle to other long time users and they freaked on me when I told what I am doing with T3s. Sometime I was thinking about printing off all those posts Mallet gave me and showing it to people to read.

Thanks
    DP

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    keep the updates coming! i'm considering doing the same type of cycle very soon.
    I'm sure others are curious too.

no prob. I keep u guys updated

thanks
    DP

Glad to see your good results bro!...Sorry for the late reply, I'm busy with enrolling in school coarses right now, and booking my transportation etc...So i've only had a few minutes here and there...and that's usually used up replying to PM's.

Keep me posted!

P.S I find taking in some carbs before the cardio really helps to fuel the fire alot more...for obvious reasons. Doing those 45-60 min sessions of cardio is a definate payoff while using t3.

I will post a "post cycle therapy " for the end of your t3 cycle, along with some answers to the hundred or so questions I've been recieving about t3...Just give me a chance to compile my notes, and hopefully I'll be able to answer everyone's questions all at once.!

BTW...how do you feel running th 7/5 split....I'll bet you don't get as lathargic or moody!

ya thats a good idea to post a "post cycle therapy ". I feel moody not b/c of the T3s, b/c of the crazy fina/prop cycle. I'll try eatin some crabs before I do my cardio. I think I need to work on my diet more. I think so.

ya thats a good idea to post a "post cycle therapy". I feel moody not b/c of the T3s, b/c of the crazy fina/prop cycle. I'll try eatin some crabs before I do my cardio. I think I need to work on my diet more. I think so.
    Remember...FAT is burned in the flame of carbohydrates!...I personally find my temp definately rises more when i take in some carbs before my cardio session while taking t3!

That whole way looks Bizarrre to me, even scary...But that's only because I've learned it the way I have...Dang it, I just started my T-3/Clen yesterday...hopefully I can Slavage this and try this new way.
    But man Mallet, I'd better have a frickin' Thyroid when I'm done or I'm etchin' somethin' on my Headstone about you!....lol
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    That whole way looks Bizarrre to me, even scary...But that's only because I've learned it the way I have...Dang it, I just started my T-3/Clen yesterday...hopefully I can Slavage this and try this new way.
    But man Mallet, I'd better have a frickin' Thyroid when I'm done or I'm etchin' somethin' on my Headstone about you!....lol
    TSW
    LOL...I know how hard it is to except, but this isn't a knew way at all...just to alot of us. When my endo guy first told me I was taking t3 all wrong and setting myself up for some serious risks cycling it the OLD way, i didn't want to believe him either. I haven't run the 10/40/50 or 5/40/55 in a couple of years now, I stick to this formula and so do all my friends and, I see the same fat loss results i did before with much less risk. I know this last week or two posting about how the thyroid function has raised a few brows, but I'm just offering the facts, everybody will still make their own decision as to how they will run t3, I just hope now they can make a more informed decision...eventually this will sink in!

P.S...I still have no idea why people think this will fry their thyroid?...your thyroid either produces hormones or stops producing hormones as a direct signal from their hpta, the amount or frequency has very little tio do with it...duration however is one factor. but your body will tell you when it's time!
    Your thyroid is a gland, just like the testes...as soon as you start taking in test the gonads stop production, when you stop taking test the body resumes production of test...it's no different for the thyroid, or the pancreas or the adrenals...that's just how the body choses to operate I guess!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information