Hampman is offline New Member

Thumbs up Upcomming Cycle question

I'm gonna be starting my next cycle early to mid june. I want to run fina again but this time instead of taking it alone (which does work great) I'd like to stack it. Since I don't have access to test enanth I figured sustanon250 would prolly work almost as well. My question is what dosages should i be running if I'm stickin evey Mon, Wed, Fri. I'll have 30ml's of fina at 75mg/ml and I'm looking to run at least 8 weeks. Any info would help thanks guys

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    did you consider running tren enant instead? im using it right now @ 800mg/week and its amazing, same as tren acetate but i dont get the sickness from the bA cause i control how much goes in, around 7%, and then it takes bout 3 weeks to kick in, (just a suggestion), however, if you intend on running 8 weeks you should probably consider running short esters or orals, its kind of pointless to wait 3 weeks, and then in week 4 have things begin going very well, and then only have 4 weeks left, longer esters (eg - sust, enant) should be for longer cycles (imo), best of luck

dj

Sorken is offline Member
    Yepp.. if you are going to run a 8week cycle.. short esters would be better.. but a 10 week cycle with a long ester works fine.. I would go with the long one.. because the shorts ones will became a pain in the ass.. ed shots

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    tren enant.... is that a mix of fina and test? dumb question? But if it is how do you work in the suggestion of more Test than any other AS being used in a cycle?

Hampman is offline New Member
    ok s o say i ran it 10weeks instead of 8. and I'm takin 75mg/ml every Mon, Wed, And Fri how much sustanon250 should I add to that for good gains?? I figured maybe 500mg a week like once on Mon and then on Fri. any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Thread Information