jdm az is offline New Member

help with steroids! thx everyone

Sup everyone im 5'9 155lbs,18 years old, I am trying to find out as much as i can about steroids as i can befroe i take any action. I want to gain around 15-20lbs. What do you guys think i should use for my first cycle. And what else should i take while on them. Thx so much for all you help. jdm az

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wait until you are 21...........

do a search in the upper part..........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Creatine and protein shakes..... and tons of food.

You're too young to start wait a few years like 3......... You are already making enough test to gain.

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Creatine and protein shakes..... and tons of food.

You're too young to start wait a few years like 3......... You are already making enough test to gain.
    This is all the advice you're going to get here. Wait until you're 21.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    hey,
    Im 19 - i took Deca When i was 18 - only 200mgs a week - i really didn't notice much. Im currently int he middle of my tren cycle - im takin 75mg's every other day.

I know what it's like to want to do it - and probably no matter what these guys say - your going to doit anyways. The only advice i have for you is to not go over board..... If you really wanna do something - i recommend Tren. I havn't had any side effects off doing 75mg's every other day - everything got nice and hard - it's burning some fat - and it's definately bringing out the veins. As for size? well - i have gained weight but not sure if thats directly from the tren or not. My friend is also doing tren and in 2 months gained 15lbs - thats with eating properly - working out properly and everything else.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do

jdm az is offline New Member
    Ill be 19 in a week but i appricate all of you advice that why i asked to see what people with expierence had to offer. I just want to know what out there, i can read all i want but its not the same to get info from people with expierence. thx agian

razor67 is offline Banned
    hazard, so your first cycle was deca now your running tren ... no test

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    hazard, so your first cycle was deca now your running tren... no test

yup unfortunately i never had access to test before. Now i do..... Tren alone isn't GREAT but i do love how hard everything got..... I finally have access to Sust 250 and Test Prop.

Im planning on running 75mg Tren EOD and either sust or prop..... I need some opinions tho on what would be better..... I'd like to see some nice gains - strength/weight.

Also..... how much test would be good to take?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jdm az
    Ill be 19 in a week but i appricate all of you advice that why i asked to see what people with expierence had to offer. I just want to know what out there, i can read all i want but its not the same to get info from people with expierence. thx agian
    Bro you have tons of time to learn and ask questions........... read and research more and then ask....... we could tell you anything at this point and you would take it as the truth.

But it's good to see your only asking and takeing our responces seriously...... Good luck in your research.

Skin-and-Bone is offline Junior Member
    Most of the questions you don't even need to ask. If you do a search on these forums for the topics you're interested in, you're likely to find what you need to know. There is a huge amount of information here, and i haven't yet thought of a question that I haven't found someone asking in a previous thread.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    jdm, you definatley, don't wanna do tren alone, because you'll be shut down hard bro. just some adivce. if your going to still do it, be safe and research.

Ro

Thread Information