Thread: deca/winny

Gwaz is offline New Member

Question deca/winny

ok, as i said in my past posts...im starting a cycle of dbol and deca . i dont plan of taking any test this time around...but instead was gonna hit the winnys. i heard that being on deca to long with no test may cause probs with gettin hardons. how long is to long, and will winny be sufficient instead of test?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Personally I would never run deca without test deca dick ain,t no fun for you or your partner

I don,t know the dosages you are using but run the winny from weeks 6-10/11 and stop the d-bol at week 4/5.The winny will be a nice way of finishing off the cycle

Don,t forget clomid and nolva

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    When I ran deca /winny I had no deca dick. But, it may not be a good idea to run dbol and winny in the same cycle...hard on the liver bud.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    what are your stats bro, why no test? IMO you aleast need a nominal amount of test, maybe some prop EOD whilst waiting for the deca to kick int, if inexperienced only run winny at end and forget d-Bol this time round.

right now im about 190lbs. at 6'0. lookin to go up to 205-210. takin sus before, didnt really have any probs wit it, jus wanted to do somethin different this time around. but if its gonna help that much..i will do it again. when do u suggest...during the whole cycle...or will toward the end be good? thanx

also...would proviron help with the "decadick" ?

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    If you run winny /deca you shouldn't have a prob.

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Winny usually makes me get more frequent erections. Even on deca . Winny works great with deca.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I agree with Big Al and Pete, I wouldn't run 2 17aa's, my "friend" is on week 4 of DBol and can't wait till it's over. He definately feels it in his kidneys! Having second thoughts of running DBol again at that matter.

Thread Information