Thread: Fina pain

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

Fina pain

Hi, been on Fina 1 week, 100mg EOD, starting prop tonight. Some great gains of strength/muscle already and leaning out some as well. Today I just developed some soreness in my nips. NO lactating or puffiness otherwise. Take B6- 500mg daily from start plus just started Nolvadex 20 mg ED for the upcoming prop. I do have Brom on hand. Any one have any similiar experiences and suggestions? Thanks

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    fina a week, then start prop? want to run test a week if not more then start the fina.....fina can shut you down real nice......
    if you have only ran 1 week of eod, you should'nt experience puffy nips, str gains, or leaning out yet......

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    ya I had to wait till now to get the conversion kit for the pow so I jumped in with the already made fina. So you don't think this nip pain has anything to do with the fina? Gee maybe it was from the chick tweeking my nipples this last weekend while we were sqanking? Hmmmmmm

Solrock is offline Member
    It's kind of early to get those signs as Asym stated, but who knows... everyone is different. I get sore nips when I run Fina/Tren , I take bromo. I also run Nolva an 20mg ED through every cycle as well. For me, the soreness doesn't completely go away until I stop the fina, but it does increase either. And it doesn't make the lumps any bigger.

Thread Information